Ashliesugarrushed #4 Mansion of tat, face of a rat, lumis not working, fillers disturbing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Unnecessary comments about parenting meaning don’t give other people’s kids items they are prohibited from buying?? Or why do you need to sack off the girls whenever the boys aren’t there? Both seem pretty valid to me.

Reactions: 2
She’s only bothered because she can’t get her holiday this year …,
Ah well 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She can't leave it alone can she?! Probably the first time she's encountered a hard NO in her entire life.

Reactions: 6
She’s back!!! And does anyone think she’s on holiday ?? That background looks suspiciously like a hotel room to me

Only back to make some money. She’s been selling it for 8 months tops…yes I know it feels like forever but for her to say “in all the time I’ve worked for them, they have never done a sale like this” yeah well it’s not all that long!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She's back to tell you all about fun things in London to do with the kids...oh wait nope it's a million stories to tell you all about Lumi. Surely those coupoe stories after the first one should have #Ad somewhere on them? Bore off Trashlie.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.