Ashliesugarrushed #4 Mansion of tat, face of a rat, lumis not working, fillers disturbing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God she’s desperate for sales isn’t she - is Wingers not feeding her or something ?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It makes me a little uncomfortable when people are describing why somebody is such an amazing person...kind and caring person, lovely family....to them add in amazing house....like that matters.
It matters to people who are materialistic, which she obviously is. I honestly have never described somebody's house or car when describing why they are such a nice person 🤣. So flippin strange, all of the influencers do it, like you're only successful if you've got an AMAZING house, or an AMAZING car, or go on AMAZING holidays.
If they did my job they'd realise all that material tit doesn't matter one jot if you haven't got your health.

Reactions: 15
It makes me a little uncomfortable when people are describing why somebody is such an amazing person...kind and caring person, lovely family....to them add in amazing house....like that matters.
It matters to people who are materialistic, which she obviously is. I honestly have never described somebody's house or car when describing why they are such a nice person 🤣. So flippin strange, all of the influencers do it, like you're only successful if you've got an AMAZING house, or an AMAZING car, or go on AMAZING holidays.
If they did my job they'd realise all that material tit doesn't matter one jot if you haven't got your health.
It’s totally weird isn’t it , like that even matters but it clearly does in her stupid materialistic little mind! And what’s even weirder is that her “friends” house is almost identical to hers

Reactions: 5
It’s totally weird isn’t it , like that even matters but it clearly does in her stupid materialistic little mind! And what’s even weirder is that her “friends” house is almost identical to hers
Oh my god I've just looked at their house, they built that absolute monstrosity where that lovely little bungalow was before!! Everybody is going to have carbon copy instagram houses before long, decorated in grey throughout!

Reactions: 6
Oh my god I've just looked at their house, they built that absolute monstrosity where that lovely little bungalow was before!! Everybody is going to have carbon copy instagram houses before long, decorated in grey throughout!
I know it was so quaint and pretty before wasn’t it and now it’s just a big Instagram worthy tasteless trashy house that looks like it should be in LA

Still hasn’t worked out she doesn’t live in Leeds…the Southerners will be in shock when the get to Shaky Wakey
Somebody pleeeeease tell her she lives in Wakey!! She must have worked it out by now , even being as thick as she is

Reactions: 8
Are we not mentioning the terrible pic she uploaded of her and that lady (home we made??) She made sure she looked alright but the lady practically has her eyes closed 🙈🙈

Reactions: 3
Are we not mentioning the terrible pic she uploaded of her and that lady (home we made??) She made sure she looked alright but the lady practically has her eyes closed 🙈🙈
I thought she looked terrible in it aswell - clearly not all filtered up like normal 🤣

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.