Ashliesugarrushed #4 Mansion of tat, face of a rat, lumis not working, fillers disturbing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It wouldn't surprise me if she said she personally knew the Newcastle radio presenter who sadly died following the vaccine. You know just cos they both come from the north east!

Reactions: 3
It wouldn't surprise me if she said she personally knew the Newcastle radio presenter who sadly died following the vaccine. You know just cos they both come from the north east!
This is what I assumed she was referring to. They didn’t know each other though I’m sure, she just listened to her as many of us did.

Also she was in her early forties, not that that makes it any less tragic. They also paused giving the AZ to certain age groups after that.

So is she having a break from insta or is she on retreat 🤔 because she’s been tagged at one 😆
BF4ADC18-9F5B-4AEC-96CF-85C0922860B8.png

No shade to the woman that tagged her because she’s bleeping epic 🤣

Reactions: 6
Yes they don’t really appear to have much teeth do they? Although from my perspective the warning will mean she has to put #AD on the posts which I’m happy with. And it will also piss her off no end as she clearly hates being told what to do by anyone lol. Also I suspect it doesn’t do her any favours that the brand in question are also contacted? No one likes to have contact from their employer about something negative do they?

P.S they do seem to have around a 3 week turnaround but they DO respond. And I suspect that when they get more than a handful of reports about any influencer it starts to build a picture and they might follow up more robustly.
She will write ad but she wont do it clearly. Thats what i also complained about. They all take the piss writing add so small and in the same colour as the background

Reactions: 2
Not been a good week for Trashlie loosing followers. I suspect the large numbers are where she’s had wingers wallet out 😂
Eek how embarrassing that a 40yr old is buying followers!!

Reactions: 5
So is she having a break from insta or is she on retreat 🤔 because she’s been tagged at one 😆View attachment 684267
No shade to the woman that tagged her because she’s bleeping epic 🤣
Jesus - Psyllium Husk is what the vet prescribed to our dog to keep her ‘regular’. Brilliant 🤣 Bet it’s sold as a ‘cleanse’ where in reality they just gonna be shitting thru the eye of a needle to lose 3llb. 🧻🚽

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Jesus - Psyllium Husk is what the vet prescribed to our dog to keep her ‘regular’. Brilliant 🤣 Bet it’s sold as a ‘cleanse’ where in reality they just gonna be shitting thru the eye of a needle to lose 3llb. 🧻🚽
But wasn’t she meant to be looking after the girls? Or do we think wing ding the dick has stepped up and actually looking after his daughters (nah! Who are we kidding, they’ll be shipped of to grandparents…… again!)

My bet is shes off on a holiday abroad and will just do the isolation time (or not if her previous escapades are anything to go by) we will see her in a couple of weeks bragging about how she didnt let Covid take her holiday away.

My bet is shes off on a holiday abroad and will just do the isolation time (or not if her previous escapades are anything to go by) we will see her in a couple of weeks bragging about how she didnt let Covid take her holiday away.
Defo! Thought that as soon as she said she wasn’t going to post for a while! They took the girls abroad the other year when the boys went to their Dads.

Reactions: 2
I bet wingers has took the girls abroad with the grandparents and shes had to stay at home!

Reactions: 4
I found this on her Facebook. It really does show much work she’s had done to her face (and not for the better!) She must have had veneers, cheek fillers/implant and then the lips? She’s unrecognisable!

3FADACE7-0047-4AC4-BEEB-136C6D3EC2A1.png

BFC5BFBF-F076-4089-9E78-867967EF246D.jpeg

• Wow
It’s the cheeks I can’t cope with, it’s like Michael Jackson crossed with that guy from saw who rides the trike

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She’s just not an esoecailly attractive woman. I’m not trying to be mean, she’s just quite plain. But at least naturally she didn’t look like MJ. Those fillers are shockingly awful.

Reactions: 3
Ugh she's posting about the vaccine again 🙄 but OF COURSE she ended with trying to sell the bleeping Lumi shite 🙄

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.