Ashliesugarrushed #4 Mansion of tat, face of a rat, lumis not working, fillers disturbing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I get the impression she was a perfect childcare option for him with the added bonus of getting laid.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I honestly thing he’s naive to the whole thing. The amount of followers, the amount of content - he’s probably never even used Instagram. I just hope if the girls mum can see it she then Google’s ashlie Dunn and finds these threads!
He does have an insta page, it’s private. Cannot work out why he doesn’t insist his girls don’t feature on hers. Imagine how she’d kick off if her ex’s new partner posted non-stop about the boys and how she loves being a mother to them etc…duck me we’d never hear the end of it

Reactions: 11
I get the impression she was a perfect childcare option for him with the added bonus of getting laid.
Yep! A ready made Mum. He had the cash and she wanted to be a stay at home boss babe, perfect combo!

Reactions: 5
Every one of my complaints has been upheld with a similar email response 👍👏 If she continues to ignore their warnings the sanctions get harsher. Keep reporting!

She did another one yesterday so I've submitted another complaint.

Ashlie when you read here keep em coming hun- you are clearly a really bleeping slow learner but the ASA will get harsher with their sanctions and I ain't going anywhere while you still believe you can shill your plastic face scrubber to vulnerable women under the guise of being their best mate. First you get a warning, then you get fined £1k.

Would encourage others to report as appropriate https://www.asa.org.uk/make-a-complaint.html

www.asa.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Every one of my complaints has been upheld with a similar email response 👍👏 If she continues to ignore their warnings the sanctions get harsher. Keep reporting!

Ashlie when you read here keep em coming hun- you are clearly a really bleeping slow learner but the ASA will get harsher with their sanctions and I ain't going anywhere while you still believe you can shill your plastic face scrubber to vulnerable women under the guise of being their best mate. First you get a warning, then you get fined £1k.

Would encourage others to report as appropriate https://www.asa.org.uk/make-a-complaint.html

www.asa.
Love it!!! Will keep complaining! People like Trashlie think rules, like ASA, Covid masks, social gatherings in a pandemic, travel restrictions, multiple social bubbles, parking ticket inspectors (remember that rant she had!) just don’t or shouldn’t apply to them

• Haha
Reactions: 8

www.asa.
I complained about her too a couple of weeks ago. I didnt get a reponse thought. I think ASA are too soft tbh. They just give warnings all the time. They need to start actually fining people

I complained about her too a couple of weeks ago. I didnt get a reponse thought. I think ASA are too soft tbh. They just give warnings all the time. They need to start actually fining people
Yes they don’t really appear to have much teeth do they? Although from my perspective the warning will mean she has to put #AD on the posts which I’m happy with. And it will also piss her off no end as she clearly hates being told what to do by anyone lol. Also I suspect it doesn’t do her any favours that the brand in question are also contacted? No one likes to have contact from their employer about something negative do they?

P.S they do seem to have around a 3 week turnaround but they DO respond. And I suspect that when they get more than a handful of reports about any influencer it starts to build a picture and they might follow up more robustly.

Reactions: 5
Yes they don’t really appear to have much teeth do they? Although from my perspective the warning will mean she has to put #AD on the posts which I’m happy with. And it will also piss her off no end as she clearly hates being told what to do by anyone lol. Also I suspect it doesn’t do her any favours that the brand in question are also contacted? No one likes to have contact from their employer about something negative do they?

P.S they do seem to have around a 3 week turnaround but they DO respond. And I suspect that when they get more than a handful of reports about any influencer it starts to build a picture and they might follow up more robustly.
Nuskin won’t care. They actively tell people not to use the brand name. As long as people are bringing them in their cash NuSkin won’t give a tit.

ASA likely will eventually fine if it carries on.

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Thank duck she's off (for how long who knows, probably a day 😂) so she can't keep spreading the bullshit false information she does 👋🖕

Reactions: 2
Of course she knows someone who passed away from the vax. Of bleeping course 🙄 she will be back within a week as she needs to flog her face dildo for her pocket money so she won’t be gone long

Reactions: 10
So basically she’s had a slap on the wrist from ASA so she’s go to use covid as an excuse to have a little flounce 🤭 she won’t stay away long while she still has tat to peddle!

Reactions: 9
Who does she “know of” that passed away from the vaccine??? Surely that would have been ALL OVER her stories if she had any personal connect to them at all.

I am absolutely dumbstruck that she’s trying to equate the risks of contracting COVID with the risk of the vaccine. Her level of stupidity would be funny were it not so dangerous.

Reactions: 13
Love it!!! Will keep complaining! People like Trashlie think rules, like ASA, Covid masks, social gatherings in a pandemic, travel restrictions, multiple social bubbles, parking ticket inspectors (remember that rant she had!) just don’t or shouldn’t apply to them
I don’t remember the parking inspector craic, what was that about? Can probably guess though.

Reactions: 1
Who does she “know of” that passed away from the vaccine??? Surely that would have been ALL OVER her stories if she had any personal connect to them at all.

I am absolutely dumbstruck that she’s trying to equate the risks of contracting COVID with the risk of the vaccine. Her level of stupidity would be funny were it not so dangerous.
I know. If someone she knew personally had died of from the vaxx she would have been all over that! Especially if they were as young as she said. I’m all for pro choice, I’m vaccinated but don’t agree with Covid passports BUT she spouts such anti vaxxer crap that is just untrue. If your source is some quack from YouTube or your mate two doors down, keep it to yourself. The vaccine has broken the link between deaths/hospitalisations is as clear as day BUT I don’t believe the vaxx should be mandatory. If someone rejects the vaccination and then dies from Covid then they knew the risks, it was their choice.

I don’t remember the parking inspector craic, what was that about? Can probably guess though.
She took a video in town moaning about a parking inspector giving someone a ticket, really slated it as a job and she got a bit of grief about it.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.