Ashliesugarrushed #4 Mansion of tat, face of a rat, lumis not working, fillers disturbing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I still can’t believe that party, they are primary school kids for god sakes non alcoholic drinks. Let them be kids, she is so desperate to be the cool mum (sorry!) Mam it’s embarrassing, I wonder what the other mums think of her, I would be so upset if I saw my kid on Instagram walking around with a bottle of beer at 10-11!!!

Reactions: 13
I still can’t believe that party, they are primary school kids for god sakes non alcoholic drinks. Let them be kids, she is so desperate to be the cool mum (sorry!) Mam it’s embarrassing, I wonder what the other mums think of her, I would be so upset if I saw my kid on Instagram walking around with a bottle of beer at 10-11!!!
I would be well pissed off with her if my child had gone to that party and I’d have no problem telling her too! FFS they are 11, non alcoholic or not, it’s not age appropriate. Let them be kids, there will be plenty of time for that when they get older. She is so desperate to be cool, it’s actually pathetic

Reactions: 8
Makes you wonder if Trashlie and the other MLM #bossbabes have been paid to promote anti vaxx

i wouldn’t be surprised they have already shown themselves to be very suggestible. When I think about my Facebook feed those that are sharing this tit are the same girls that have done a few MLM, there has to be money behind it, did you see the rally in London at the wkend there set ups must have cost a lot

Reactions: 4
Makes you wonder if Trashlie and the other MLM #bossbabes have been paid to promote anti vaxx

Omg I literally said this a few pages ago!

I wouldn’t be surprised at all, the fact that it seems to be all the MLM huns is super suspicious. They’ve got no moral when it comes to signing people up to their ridiculous schemes, so it stands to reason they’d take money to post anti-vax shite too.

The effort trashlie puts into is, there’s no chance she’s not getting paid to produce all that anti-vax content.

Reactions: 5
Amazed that girls who have been through Child protection proceedings are being shown on insta like that, I can’t imagine what it must be like for the mum, I would be watching everything, it must be soul destroying to have had your life crumble and then watching the life you should have, very sad 😔

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Amazed that girls who have been through Child protection proceedings are being shown on insta like that, I can’t imagine what it must be like for the mum, I would be watching everything, it must be soul destroying to have had your life crumble and then watching the life you should have, very sad 😔
For the Mum to have lost the girls, something bad must have happened. My SIL is a foster parent (usually babies under 2) and some of the stories horrify you yet the court still gives the parents chance after chance. I imagine the mum will be blocked from Trashlies account so she won’t see the images.

For the Mum to have lost the girls, something bad must have happened. My SIL is a foster parent (usually babies under 2) and some of the stories horrify you yet the court still gives the parents chance after chance. I imagine the mum will be blocked from Trashlies account so she won’t see the images.
She has an open account though, so anyone can see what she’s posting and show the girls mum, or set up fake accounts. She could choose not to share them at all which would be the more respectful thing to do

Reactions: 8
She shouldn't be sharing them at all, and wingers as their dad should be putting his foot down and telling her no, but for some reason doesn't seem to have a big enough pair of bollocks.

Reactions: 7
46BCF7E1-45BB-498F-A756-4051D14D1E12.jpeg
This woman’s appearance just screams cult member/mlm ambassador. This is how I imagine everyone in Utah looks.

Reactions: 3
She has an open account though, so anyone can see what she’s posting and show the girls mum, or set up fake accounts. She could choose not to share them at all which would be the more respectful thing to do
It would be the respectful thing to do, however this is Trashlie. She can block the Mum and her email address so she wouldn’t be able to set up fake accounts but of course others close to the Mum could ‘spy’. Wingers as their Dad should step up but I imagine he’s still in the honeymoon stage and got his blinkers on!

I honestly thing he’s naive to the whole thing. The amount of followers, the amount of content - he’s probably never even used Instagram. I just hope if the girls mum can see it she then Google’s ashlie Dunn and finds these threads!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.