Ashliesugarrushed #3 Take your Lumi and shove it up your Nooni

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
šŸ’Æ! She lived in Texas when the boys were young didnt she. If her husband was on the same salary as my friends husband (who did the same job) then she wouldnā€™t have needed to work. She spouts crap and then gets upset when people question her!
She says she lived there, it was more like a long holiday. If I used her logic then Iā€™ve lived in Tenerife, Las Vegas, Paris, and Tunisia.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Yeah, he was there for work for a period and she and the kids went too. Sounds great on paper but I imagine it was quite isolating.
Been there done it, (lived there for 4 years!) I came back and got divorced too (Iā€™m definitely not Trashlie šŸ˜‚ - Iā€™ve got more brain cells in my little toe!) it was my work that took me to the US not my ex husbands and I can confirm that US salaries are way higher than UK ones

Reactions: 4
She says she lived there, it was more like a long holiday. If I used her logic then Iā€™ve lived in Tenerife, Las Vegas, Paris, and Tunisia.
I hear what youā€™re saying but I donā€™t think thatā€™s really fair. I remember hearing about it via family connections and her husband legitimately was working there and they were all on a complex etc., with the kids in daycare...or whatever they call it.

Obviously a fortunate position to be in in some regards but probably a bit of a culture shock, and must have been weird for the kids being uprooted.

Idk, to each their own, but thatā€™s not my idea of a holiday!

Been there done it, (lived there for 4 years!) I came back and got divorced too (Iā€™m definitely not Trashlie šŸ˜‚ - Iā€™ve got more brain cells in my little toe!) it was my work that took me to the US not my ex husbands and I can confirm that US salaries are way higher than UK ones
They are but I believe the overall cost of living can be a lot higher, too. Depending on where you are of course, and what sort of benefits your employer provides (health insurance, 401k, etc.)

Reactions: 3
I hear what youā€™re saying but I donā€™t think thatā€™s really fair. I remember hearing about it via family connections and her husband legitimately was working there and they were all on a complex etc., with the kids in daycare...or whatever they call it.

Obviously a fortunate position to be in in some regards but probably a bit of a culture shock, and must have been weird for the kids being uprooted.

Idk, to each their own, but thatā€™s not my idea of a holiday!

They are but I believe the overall cost of living can be a lot higher, too. Depending on where you are of course, and what sort of benefits your employer provides (health insurance, 401k, etc.)
Was she not there for just 6 weeks or something? Thatā€™s hardly living there?

Reactions: 1
Definitely depends on where you live, Texas isnā€™t that dissimilar to the part of the US I lived which was further east. Also depends on the relocation package offered if they were relocated by his company. For example, I got a family relocation payment, a cost of living allowance and healthcare was picked up in full by my company too.

Was she not there for just 6 weeks or something? Thatā€™s hardly living there?
I could be wrong but I feel like it was longer. Have tried to verify but all the blog posts about it have disappeared. Not the sort of memories youā€™d want I guess...

Definitely depends on where you live, Texas isnā€™t that dissimilar to the part of the US I lived which was further east. Also depends on the relocation package offered if they were relocated by his company. For example, I got a family relocation payment, a cost of living allowance and healthcare was picked up in full by my company too.
Sounds like a good company!

Reactions: 2
ā€œIā€™m going to take on fewer clientsā€. Fewer thanā€¦ one? None? Itā€™s just painful to watch. I genuinely think people would respect her if she could be honest (& stop trying to sell that bleeping lumi). Sheā€™s obviously not bringing much in, so the fact she needs to continue with this pointless charade of a consultancy business and her bloody MLM indicates - to my mind - a huge insecurity about being a stay at home mum. Which is ridiculous. Iā€™m not one cause even if I could afford it I couldnā€™t bloody do it! šŸ˜‚šŸ™ˆ OWN IT, WOMAN!
If sheā€™s a stay at home Mum thereā€™s no shame. Itā€™s an incredibly hard job, especially with 4 children (even if she bins Wingers two off to the Grandparents at every opportunity and her two boys are their Dad regularly). She should just own it. All this MLM boss babe tit is just embarrassing.

Reactions: 7
If sheā€™s a stay at home Mum thereā€™s no shame. Itā€™s an incredibly hard job, especially with 4 children (even if she bins Wingers two off to the Grandparents at every opportunity and her two boys are their Dad regularly). She should just own it. All this MLM boss babe tit is just embarrassing.
Hear, hear.

100% I have been a SAHM and I HATE it. I love my kids of course, but no. Itā€™s not for me. Itā€™s a thankless job, it really is. I felt like I lost my identity and autonomy and I went back to work early from maternity leave šŸ™ˆ So I absolutely respect anyone that can hack it. Itā€™s really hard.

But being a working parent is also hard for other reasons.

Whatever your position there is no shame. So I wish she wouldnā€™t lie! She makes it seem like there IS something wrong with being a stay at home mum or that itā€™s easy being a working mum and neither is true.

Reactions: 9
I'm still not over the feetšŸ˜±
My trotters are not really instagrammer worthy, but compared to Ashleigh I'm a foot model.
While I'm on one. What's going on with her scrotum chin?
Disclaimer( bottle of wine) šŸ¤£

• Haha
She didnt even know she had covid......pretty sure she told us all how she had it at the time šŸ¤” shes such a liar. And living in cloud cuckoo land. Unfollowed today. The covid nonsense has pushed it for me

Reactions: 16
Iā€™ve said it before on fopperholics pageā€¦ if youā€™re posting on here then unfollow her. She has a public profile you can still stalk her antics but donā€™t give her the satisisfaction of high followers anymore.

Reactions: 17
There is clear evidence to show that there is no guarantee of you having antibodies just because youā€™ve had COVID.

I had it and got randomly selected to be tested for antibodies and the test came back negative, it was the same for my sister in law. Having it once does not provide you with life long immunity or stop you from being able to pass it on.

Reactions: 11
Iā€™m sorry but if they do end up introducing vaccine passports or whatever then I canā€™t see her carrying on with her no vax stance.

There is clear evidence to show that there is no guarantee of you having antibodies just because youā€™ve had COVID.

I had it and got randomly selected to be tested for antibodies and the test came back negative, it was the same for my sister in law. Having it once does not provide you with life long immunity or stop you from being able to pass it on.
I thought this too. Itā€™s dangerous misinformation that ought to be reported. At the end of the day, no-one can force you to have any vaccine if you donā€™t want to, I get that, but her justification is full of holes.

Reactions: 7
The minute you can travel with both doses she'l be getting jabbed up double quick.

Or not because she'l need to wait šŸ˜‚ cant use your money to get them any quicker Ash.

Oops just saw the stories from this morn where she's said she wont get the vax to travel. She travelled around the world at 20 and didnt get any of the jabs recommended just took malaria tablets šŸ„“

Last edited:
  • Haha
I donā€™t reckon she did have Covid. I think she is using it as an excuse and saying she has anti bodies. Even if she did have it, by her own admission it was mild. What about the new strain, that is worse for younger people? The fact that she admitted that she didnā€™t have her jabs to travel shows she doesnā€™t understand the benefits of them. She thinks she knows best on everything.

Also see her typo on her mug pick - donā€™t look a gift HOUSE in the mouthā€¦Freudian slip there I feel!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I think shes a pathalogical liar to be honest. On 21st december she said they were all isolating for 10 days because 3 of them had covid...then on the 26th she was waving the boys away to their dads for 10 days. Now shes saying she didnt even know she had it. Never mind saying that she practices all the measures to stop spread when again we know that's not true. I actually think she forgets we can look back and call her out on her lies. Her information is dangerous. She has not researched anything. If she doesnt want to get the vaccine (vax is a Hoover brandšŸ™„) then fine but dont ram your opinion down your 30000 followers throats.

Reactions: 17
The minute you can travel with both doses she'l be getting jabbed up double quick.

Or not because she'l need to wait šŸ˜‚ cant use your money to get them any quicker Ash.

Oops just saw the stories from this morn where she's said she wont get the vax to travel. She travelled around the world at 20 and didnt get any of the jabs recommended just took malaria tablets šŸ„“
I donā€™t know how that happened because there are some countries that you cannot enter without vaccination proof. Sheā€™s now saying you should go on holiday and chance getting terrible tropical diseases etc. I wonder what the people living in these countries who are beyond grateful for vaccines that stop these illnesses would say to that. I wish sheā€™d just shut the f up!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.