Ashliesugarrushed #3 Take your Lumi and shove it up your Nooni

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has no clue about experiencing discrimination!!! living in her white upper middle class privileged bubble & trying to preach this shite is UNREAL
She isn’t upper middle class. She might have “married” well and have access to lots of money, but the inner chav is still strong. Money can’t buy class, etc.

Reactions: 12
She isn’t upper middle class. She might have “married” well and have access to lots of money, but the inner chav is still strong. Money can’t buy class, etc.
I said bubble because that's her perceived standard, am well aware she's a fake it to you make it type.

Reactions: 3
I said bubble because that's her perceived standard, am well aware she's a fake it to you make it type.
Ah I’ve got you. I mean, you’re right that she clearly has no idea how hard life can be for actual marginalised people. SMH.

Reactions: 3
Someone take her phone off her. She’s finally lost the plot. At this rate she’ll be losing Wingers clients and then they’ll both be in the rental house.
Everyone has an opinion, not everyone needs to hear it. A pharmacist will have more knowledge than Trashlie and Wingers science degree has no relevance to her rants! She’ll be shook that people have unfollowed her. People are waking up to these insta huns!

Reactions: 10
She seems genuinely upset and baffled that anyone would question her or be annoyed. She’s incredibly immature for someone in the same age bracket as I. Goodness I’m not incredibly mature & I feel like a wise old owl in comparison. I’m bleeping Gandalf me next to this tit show.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She seems genuinely upset and baffled that anyone would question her or be annoyed. She’s incredibly immature for someone in the same age bracket as I. Goodness I’m not incredibly mature & I feel like a wise old owl in comparison. I’m bleeping Gandalf me next to this tit show.
I have a feeling she’s always been Princess Ashlie and no one has said no or questioned her before. She’s in for a rude awakening. After 12mths plus of being socially separated and WFH, people are less tolerant!

Reactions: 8
I have a feeling she’s always been Princess Ashlie and no one has said no or questioned her before. She’s in for a rude awakening. After 12mths plus of being socially separated and WFH, people are less tolerant!
She has a mug with that on, doesn’t she? I’d cringe referring to myself as Princess anything. At any age, really, let alone as a fully-fledged adult.

Reactions: 6
She has a mug with that on, doesn’t she? I’d cringe referring to myself as Princess anything. At any age, really, let alone as a fully-fledged adult.
Yep, I’m a similar age to her and I have nothing with Princess on. She gives the impression that she went from living at home, to living with a hubby to have a fella with money. Apart from when she lived alone for a short time, she seems to always have someone funding her.

Yep, I’m a similar age to her and I have nothing with Princess on. She gives the impression that she went from living at home, to living with a hubby to have a fella with money. Apart from when she lived alone for a short time, she seems to always have someone funding her.
Yeah, I get that. It’s quite an old fashioned way of doing things anyway. Nothing wrong with that in theory, but not exactly “boss babe” behaviour...

Reactions: 4
“I’m not telling you to turn down the vaccine, but I will bore the tits off you all explaining why I won’t be having it.”

😬🙄

Stay in your ‘slow cooker fudge’ lane ‘hun’ 🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 17
That is the impression I get. And being a stay at home mum is fine, it’s an admiral job. But ffs she needs to grow up.

That is the impression I get. And being a stay at home mum is fine, it’s an admiral job. But ffs she needs to grow up.
💯! She lived in Texas when the boys were young didnt she. If her husband was on the same salary as my friends husband (who did the same job) then she wouldn’t have needed to work. She spouts crap and then gets upset when people question her!

Reactions: 10
💯! She lived in Texas when the boys were young didnt she. If her husband was on the same salary as my friends husband (who did the same job) then she wouldn’t have needed to work. She spouts crap and then gets upset when people question her!
“I’m going to take on fewer clients”. Fewer than… one? None? It’s just painful to watch. I genuinely think people would respect her if she could be honest (& stop trying to sell that bleeping lumi). She’s obviously not bringing much in, so the fact she needs to continue with this pointless charade of a consultancy business and her bloody MLM indicates - to my mind - a huge insecurity about being a stay at home mum. Which is ridiculous. I’m not one cause even if I could afford it I couldn’t bloody do it! 😂🙈 OWN IT, WOMAN!

Reactions: 8
Yeah, he was there for work for a period and she and the kids went too. Sounds great on paper but I imagine it was quite isolating.

Reactions: 2
I’m confused? Didnt SW get her the beginnings of her influencer lifestyle? Also I haven’t seen any photos of her little ones room? It’s not on her grid
So she sung the praises of Slimming World now that’s rubbish. How long before Lumi goes the same way when she finds the next money making scheme.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.