Ashliesugarrushed #3 Take your Lumi and shove it up your Nooni

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve said it before on fopperholics page… if you’re posting on here then unfollow her. She has a public profile you can still stalk her antics but don’t give her the satisisfaction of high followers anymore.
And if you don’t want her to know you’re creeping, just watch via Gramho

Reactions: 3
I think shes a pathalogical liar to be honest. On 21st december she said they were all isolating for 10 days because 3 of them had covid...then on the 26th she was waving the boys away to their dads for 10 days. Now shes saying she didnt even know she had it. Never mind saying that she practices all the measures to stop spread when again we know that's not true. I actually think she forgets we can look back and call her out on her lies. Her information is dangerous. She has not researched anything. If she doesnt want to get the vaccine (vax is a Hoover brand🙄) then fine but dont ram your opinion down your 30000 followers throats.
This. Been on the receiving end of it before. Unfortunately a leopard doesn’t change its spots in this regard.

Reactions: 7
The minute you can travel with both doses she'l be getting jabbed up double quick.

Or not because she'l need to wait 😂 cant use your money to get them any quicker Ash.

Oops just saw the stories from this morn where she's said she wont get the vax to travel. She travelled around the world at 20 and didnt get any of the jabs recommended just took malaria tablets 🥴
Until the country she wants to go to insists she’s has it as a condition of entry, as is the case with many other vaccines

I don’t know how that happened because there are some countries that you cannot enter without vaccination proof. She’s now saying you should go on holiday and chance getting terrible tropical diseases etc. I wonder what the people living in these countries who are beyond grateful for vaccines that stop these illnesses would say to that. I wish she’d just shut the f up!!
Assuming when she says travelled round the world she means Benidorm and Magaluf

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She also said she went to Greece and it was fine with just hygiene and social distancing but while she was there said countless times no one bothered with socially distancing & had videos of the kids right up in other kids’ faces.

Reactions: 10
Not to mention last year there wasn’t these much more transmissible variants & rates were generally much lower - that’s the difference currently. How can she be SO thick not to understand that?! Talk about cherry picking the bits that make sense in her dense brain.

She is absolutely hideous now.

Reactions: 9
She didnt even know she had covid......pretty sure she told us all how she had it at the time 🤔 shes such a liar. And living in cloud cuckoo land. Unfollowed today. The covid nonsense has pushed it for me
Me too. She professed to not wanting to influence anyone to have/not have the vaccine and then proceeds to peddle all the bloody nonsense that’s going round about it and for some reason, she really does seem to influence people! She definitely knew she had covid too-she looked bloody terrible and could hardly speak for the pain in her throat and had a sore chest from coughing so what’s with the “I didn’t know I had it bullshit?!” All those Lumi ads and all the crap she’s written about her views on lockdown and covid and the vaccine have done it for me I’m afraid. She has lost followers lately and it’s hardly surprising. I will admit that I really did used to like her but she really does thinks she’s an Instagram queen now. There, that’s got that off my chest then 😂

Reactions: 13
Come on spill that lovely tea!!
Oh I didn’t mean from her necessarily but she’s absolutely cut from the same cloth. Been on the receiving end of unpleasantness for sure but no outright lying...that I know of.

I see the follower count is going down, which restores my faith in humanity somewhat.

Reactions: 5
Me too. She professed to not wanting to influence anyone to have/not have the vaccine and then proceeds to peddle all the bloody nonsense that’s going round about it and for some reason, she really does seem to influence people! She definitely knew she had covid too-she looked bloody terrible and could hardly speak for the pain in her throat and had a sore chest from coughing so what’s with the “I didn’t know I had it bullshit?!” All those Lumi ads and all the crap she’s written about her views on lockdown and covid and the vaccine have done it for me I’m afraid. She has lost followers lately and it’s hardly surprising. I will admit that I really did used to like her but she really does thinks she’s an Instagram queen now. There, that’s got that off my chest then 😂
Yep. And she got the Covid rash after, it was all up her face and neck. She looked like tit.

She did a few stories on insta when she had COVID and was all ‘I’m fine’ except she looked like a corpse and had the worst rash ever. He lips looked they were hanging off.

• Haha
Oh christ. 1 million pound houses and there are flags draped everywhere. I cannot. Maybe Ash fits in more than we thought 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why would you buy your neighbours those expensive gifts just to celebrate the football? Does anyone else do that with their neighbours?

Reactions: 2
What is the app called that you can watch stories without following them/them knowing please?
Gramho

Why would you buy your neighbours those expensive gifts just to celebrate the football? Does anyone else do that with their neighbours?
Am guessing she’s still trying to show them she’s posh after they invited her round and she took a cheap bottle of plonk and they had the fancy champagne on ice….

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.