Ashliesugarrushed #3 Take your Lumi and shove it up your Nooni

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those chairs are quite expensive….I’m guessing the old owners probably left them…..we’d have heard all about them if she’d bought them herself…definitely B&M table though….
Can she also manifest them a sofa that actually fits the house do you think? And furniture that isn’t from B&M or IKEA (nothing wrong with either but if I’d just spent shy of £1million on a house I wouldn’t be putting a £30 set of Malm drawers and. £14.99 B&M table in it)
100% from the old owners. I used to work in a high end furniture shop years ago and they are about £170 a pop. Quite an iconic design if you are into furniture

Reactions: 3
I know what you mean about certain people being able to get well off and normal fellas. When I did internet dating in middle age all I seemed to get were people who still had young kids were being drained by ex wife’s and in crappy council flats. Or they’d had to move back in with their elderly parents. Or were on the sick for a variety of reasons. Oh and blokes that never learnt to drive. Maybe I’m snobby but I’ve done all that in life and don’t want to go back. Fair play Ash!!
It’s cause she nicked him straight off his ex. If he had have gone on tinder or whatever he would’ve been knee deep in ladyparts. He’s got a decent job, he’s not unattractive…

I agree. I’d be very interested though to know how much money she is getting from her ex as maintenance as I imagine that would be close to a “normal” full time monthly wage. Child maintenance is 13% of her ex husbands monthly income (he had a very good job didn’t he) but she will also get spousal income! That’s when the mum “stays at home to bring up the kids” and the dad gets a good career. And it’s seen as he held the mum back from pursuing a career, so then he technically has to pay her money for her own maintenance to make it more equal!!! This goes on until you are married again. It doesn’t matter if you live with another man, you have to be married for it to stop. It’s interesting that they had a “mediation” meeting via zoom recently considering she was due to get married and it got cancelled, she was probably extending her spousal maintenance. She will be getting a fair packet just off her ex!
Yup, I could see her ex petitioning the court for a reduction on the basis of her cohabitation with Wings. I would be fuming if I were expected to keep her when she’s blowing up insta with her “success” and her McMansion.

That or she’s trying to get him to have the boys more so she can spend more time getting tit faced with the Dr.

Reactions: 9
View attachment 620867
1) is this a bleeping joke
2) I wish she’d put them trotters away 🤢

3) Yorkshire don’t want you hun 🤦🏻‍♀️
If she was honest, she’d say she manifested a rich man to take care of her and her kids. Hey, there’s no shame in that! I often tell my husband I’m sick of working and would quite like to be a lady of leisure now 😂 In all honesty, I see this manifesting BS as a really privileged way of thinking. Plus, it looks like she’s sat in a crappy hotel in the Costa del Sol and didn’t pay for a room upgrade so has a crappy view and the room probably smells of petrol fumes.

• Haha
She maybe got a decent chunk out of the sale of her old house, her dad had a few quid and her GG might have left her some too. None of it earned through hard work though. I can Mingers leading a very boring life before he met her. Sat in the house in his tatty old rugby clothes so he probably had a lovely nest egg that she’s helped him blow.
Possibly, but I still don’t think it would come close to what that house is worth. Also, her dad was a fisherman, wasn’t he? I didn’t think that was a lucrative field...

Stuff about the current partner is a bit harsh as, at the end of the day, we don’t really know. I feel sorry for him in a way.

Reactions: 2
It’s cause she nicked him straight off his ex. If he had have gone on tinder or whatever he would’ve been knee deep in ladyparts. He’s got a decent job, he’s not unattractive…

Yup, I could see her ex petitioning the court for a reduction on the basis of her cohabitation with Wings. I would be fuming if I were expected to keep her when she’s blowing up insta with her “success” and her McMansion.

That or she’s trying to get him to have the boys more so she can spend more time getting tit faced with the Dr.
Knee deep in ladyparts 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Here she goes again….bore off trashlie. Literally everyday it’s the same blathering on about the vaccine and Loooooomi literally 🙄🙄🙄 but no we are all just jealous u have a big house that’s why we a fleeing in droves. Join the dots woman no one wants to hear it!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Looks like the clamp down has started 👏

They are starting with the big accounts but says they’ll be naming every influencer who won’t comply with the rules

Hopefully she will declare her face vibrators properly now?

Wow she's really got a bee in her bonnet about this hasn't she. If she's so secure in her opinion why is she bothered about people challenging her on what she says? Possibly because she knows alot of what she has said is crap. Oh and also she hasn't had her invite for ages unless she's got some special kind of asthma. As no one I know with it got invited in group 6 like they were ment to. They removed it as one of the conditions and therefore people had to wait for their age group to come around. But she's special isn't she so maybe she was still invited to go for hers. 🙄

Wow she's really got a bee in her bonnet about this hasn't she. If she's so secure in her opinion why is she bothered about people challenging her on what she says? Possibly because she knows alot of what she has said is crap. Oh and also she hasn't had her invite for ages unless she's got some special kind of asthma. As no one I know with it got invited in group 6 like they were ment to. They removed it as one of the conditions and therefore people had to wait for their age group to come around. But she's special isn't she so maybe she was still invited to go for hers. 🙄
Or what about my conspiracy theory.. she's really a lot older than she's claiming and was invited ages ago coz she's not in her 30's 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I think she must just be keen to shed followers atm.

Looks like the clamp down has started 👏

They are starting with the big accounts but says they’ll be naming every influencer who won’t comply with the rules

Hopefully she will declare her face vibrators properly now?
Chloe Ferry haha, get in. What a mess.

I think she’s finally realised people are unfollowing because of her opinions. She doesn’t understand why people can’t just ignore her opinions and still follow her?! Sounded desperate to me! I’ve got to admit I’ve watched that rant and she doesn’t come across well at all. She’s not articulating herself well….there’s no backbone to her argument or defended. Back your opinion up with facts and maybe more people would respect you! Also, when you have over 35k followers on Instagram and you’re telling people you’re not getting the jab and your reasons why you are influencing people. She’s so full of tit!

Reactions: 10
Omg she said that someone having a different opinion to her and saying they are a pharmacist doesn’t make their opinion better than hers…except, a pharmacist will have a good level of education, training, information…she doesn’t. And she tried to pull the “wingers has a science degree” card earlier in all this, making out he knew what he was talking about! Oh dear Trashlie, you show yourself up on a daily basis 😂😂

also another day where she’s “working so hard” aka chatting tit (with a bleeping filter on) on Instagram.But she classes herself as working 40 hours?! It will be straight on the wine after the school run then picking the next takeaway for tea tonight because “Wingers man, I’ve been flat out earning soooo much money today, I can’t possibly feed the kids”

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Omg she said that someone having a different opinion to her and saying they are a pharmacist doesn’t make their opinion better than hers…except, a pharmacist will have a good level of education, training, information…she doesn’t. And she tried to pull the “wingers has a science degree” card earlier in all this, making out he knew what he was talking about! Oh dear Trashlie, you show yourself up on a daily basis 😂😂

also another day where she’s “working so hard” aka chatting tit (with a bleeping filter on) on Instagram.But she classes herself as working 40 hours?! It will be straight on the wine after the school run then picking the next takeaway for tea tonight because “Wingers man, I’ve been flat out earning soooo much money today, I can’t possibly feed the kids”
Yes that made me laugh too. Of all the people who you should listen to re. the vaccine, I would say pharmacists are pretty high up on the list.

Reactions: 6
I think she’s finally realised people are unfollowing because of her opinions. She doesn’t understand why people can’t just ignore her opinions and still follow her?! Sounded desperate to me! I’ve got to admit I’ve watched that rant and she doesn’t come across well at all. She’s not articulating herself well….there’s no backbone to her argument or defended. Back your opinion up with facts and maybe more people would respect you! Also, when you have over 35k followers on Instagram and you’re telling people you’re not getting the jab and your reasons why you are influencing people. She’s so full of tit!
If she knows it’s divisive why keep talking about it? Tell Dr Wingers. Tell your friends. It doesn’t HAVE to be all over social media. And if it is, and you know how divisive it is (cause she herself gets so upset by it all), then accept people will unfollow and get angry. Take responsibility for your actions.

And for the love of GOD it’s not bleeping discrimination! Having a vaccine isn’t a protected characteristic.

If she knows it’s divisive why keep talking about it? Tell Dr Wingers. Tell your friends. It doesn’t HAVE to be all over social media. And if it is, and you know how divisive it is (cause she herself gets so upset by it all), then accept people will unfollow and get angry. Take responsibility for your actions.

And for the love of GOD it’s not bleeping discrimination! Having a vaccine isn’t a protected characteristic.
When she likened it to racism or discrimination on the basis of sexuality, I nearly fell off my chair. Who thinks like this, man?

Reactions: 10
She has no clue about experiencing discrimination!!! living in her white upper middle class privileged bubble & trying to preach this shite is UNREAL

Reactions: 7
This’ll be why she’s rattled…and after comparing not getting the vaccine to being discriminated against because of the colour of their skin I expect she’ll lose more…
And we all know she’ll suddenly be on saying she’s done her research and decided to have the vaccine after it’s announced it’s the only way to get a holiday abroad….

Attachments

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.