Ashliesugarrushed #3 Take your Lumi and shove it up your Nooni

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haha what in the world does she know about a 40 hour work week?! Wings does have someone at home who is (supposed to be) doing the cooking, cleaning etc šŸ™ˆ

Reactions: 5
As someone who gave in to their child to have tropical fish, let me tell you our dog is easier to look after. After almost half the original fish died, I had to learn about them pretty quick!
ETA - those feet are awful! Why would your show them to your ever dwindling sheep/followers šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Attachments

Reactions: 2
That absolute box that she has Oscar living inā€¦ itā€™s unbelievable! Has no windows. Reminds me of Harry Potter living in the cupboard under the stairs. Meanwhile golden boy Archie is reading his Art Book sitting in his own en suite bath with his face mask on (does anyone else know any 11 year old boys that put face mask onā€¦?). Million quid McMansion and not enough bedrooms.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Oscar's bedroom šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­. Will I tuck his bed into this tiny little gap(that was supposed to be for a wardrobe) because I realise that his room IS actually tiny and his bed doesnt even fit. Why the feck has her live in bank machine not told her that's not acceptable

Reactions: 8
Its just so at odds to the other 3 rooms. There are plenty of kids out there that have to share small rooms with siblings, or have a room even smaller than that which I appreciate.

There must have been some configuration that meant that box room wasnt necessary. Okay might not have got a family cinema room but all kids would have had similar rooms?

There must have been other houses out there, might not have had as many en suites but be more suitable?

For the majority of people its money which is the barrier to getting all there kids their own room etc but in this case money doesnt seem to be a problem.

Reactions: 11
Its just so at odds to the other 3 rooms. There are plenty of kids out there that have to share small rooms with siblings, or have a room even smaller than that which I appreciate.

There must have been some configuration that meant that box room wasnt necessary. Okay might not have got a family cinema room but all kids would have had similar rooms?

There must have been other houses out there, might not have had as many en suites but be more suitable?

For the majority of people its money which is the barrier to getting all there kids their own room etc but in this case money doesnt seem to be a problem.
Exactly this! Everyone else has decent sized bedrooms and en suites and Oscar's room is smaller than queen trashlies dressing room. It's awful. And to your point they could easily have got a 5 bed house for their budget, they just chose not too.

Reactions: 8
Exactly this! Everyone else has decent sized bedrooms and en suites and Oscar's room is smaller than queen trashlies dressing room. It's awful. And to your point they could easily have got a 5 bed house for their budget, they just chose not too.
It has five bedroomsā€¦.

Reactions: 2
44DA6F7F-D389-4426-B6B5-279D89855764.jpeg

Hereā€™s Oscar chilling in his room šŸ¤£ As others have said, itā€™s definitely the way itā€™s so at odds to the other rooms thatā€™s so jarring. I had a box room when I lived at my parents, until I went to Uni! Could only fit a single bed, not a double! So I get plenty of kids have that or have to share. Mind you it did have windows šŸ¤£ unlike Oscar. But when you compare his little cupboard to golden boy and the girlsā€™ rooms itā€™s just bizarre. Having said that the girls must be loving finally being a bit higher on the pecking order šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It has got a teeny tiny window, think it's covered over while they are doing the work. Not that a window is going to improve it much, just don't get why he isn't in what they are using for an office(it's a decent enough size) and why not have their office upstairs.

Reactions: 5
Also I hope theyā€™ve soundproofed the walls otherwise itā€™ll be limited usage for the cinema room if Oscar canā€™t sleep because thereā€™s a film on

Reactions: 3
I just canā€™t even with the whole cinema room thing. You donā€™t go from renting with two kids in one room to being in an MTV Cribs-level McMansion without a serious cash cow, no matter how many face brushes you sell.

The hard work/boss babe stuff is so disingenuous and damaging, and I really hope other women realise that she wouldnā€™t be able to fund the lifestyle she has without having a very well-off partner. It just doesnā€™t add up.

If only she would admit it! There shouldnā€™t really be any shame in it as itā€™s all too plain to see. Pride though innit...

Reactions: 10
Of course the golden child just happened to leave the face cream nicely placed on the bed side table and just also happened to leave the leaflet for the face sander there too šŸ™„šŸ™„šŸ™„ me thinks that should be an #ad šŸ¤”
Why is she letting him use it five times a week? Masks like that should be used once, twice a week tops. Itā€™ll probably be doing more harm than good!

Reactions: 6
I just canā€™t even with the whole cinema room thing. You donā€™t go from renting with two kids in one room to being in an MTV Cribs-level McMansion without a serious cash cow, no matter how many face brushes you sell.

The hard work/boss babe stuff is so disingenuous and damaging, and I really hope other women realise that she wouldnā€™t be able to fund the lifestyle she has without having a very well-off partner. It just doesnā€™t add up.

If only she would admit it! There shouldnā€™t really be any shame in it as itā€™s all too plain to see. Pride though innit...
Sadly thatā€™s the whole point. Pretend you paid for this stuff yourself with your lumi cash to lure vulnerable people in. Itā€™s vile.

Reactions: 3
I genuinely think she classes making stories and selling her skin crap as work?! Like, she thinks that it contributes to a 40 hour week and their income. She is a moron. I will never understand why they made that ā€œbedroomā€ upstairs. Or why they bought a 5 bed house that wasnā€™t actually a five bed, it was a 4 bed with a box room. Or why they donā€™t make the office in the out building in the teeny tiny garden. Or actually, anything about this absolute twit. Iā€™m so happy her followers are dropping, karma is a beautiful thing!

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Iā€™d see the point if it was giving him a larger room with an en-suite but otherwise itā€™s just a bit strange. Just put the office there

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.