Ashliesugarrushed #3 Take your Lumi and shove it up your Nooni

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I cannot believe what Iā€™ve just seen. That great big house and he basically has a BOX. Huge great big cinema room and a BOX. What I find even worse is that she chose to put that wall there. Poor Oscar.

Reactions: 12
I think it weird he gets shoved in the loft when they are all on the same floor. Why canā€™t he have the room next to her dressing room, which looks a damn site bigger than his Harry Potter hole and her have the office up there?! No bleeping thought at all, just throw money at it and hope for the best

Reactions: 7
I think it weird he gets shoved in the loft when they are all on the same floor. Why canā€™t he have the room next to her dressing room, which looks a damn site bigger than his Harry Potter hole and her have the office up there?! No bleeping thought at all, just throw money at it and hope for the best
And why would you put the kid with ADHD upstairs on his own!?

We're looking for a new house atm and Im finding it difficult to find 3 good sized bedrooms on the 1 floor.

Id not want my younger kids on a different floor for me and definitely not a neuro diverse child.

Reactions: 6
Just watched it - that is totally disgusting !! That huge house and that poor kids basically got a narrow cupboard for a room , sheā€™s a horrible person !!

Reactions: 4
Who in their right kind buys a million pound house that doesnt have enough room for their familys needs. That poor boy getting a corridor room. Her office is a better size or perhaps they could have forgone the cinema room...or at least made it smaller. I hope shes reading here. It's disgusting. King Arch has a suite and poor Oz has a cupboard. Awful

Reactions: 12
Iā€™m surprised she didnā€™t put both girls in the cupboard!

Reactions: 9
Spends a million pound for a house not suitable for their familyā€¦. Itā€™s a status thing, ashlie has always thought herself better than other people and she does again because theyā€™ve purchased this statement houseā€¦. But its not right for them. šŸ¤¦šŸ½ā€ā™€ļø bleeping weird to shell out all that money on something not fit for purpose. They couldā€™ve got a better layout/more land/nicer house for less money.

Reactions: 10
Iā€™m surprised she didnā€™t put both girls in the cupboard!
I wonder how long it will be till we hear ā€œomg the girls were desperate to share so Iā€™ve stuck them upstairs out the way, in a single bed they are thrilled to share a room again, and it just happens to be the brand new room I designed for themā€

Reactions: 11
She is deluded if she thinks sheā€™s getting fitted wardrobes in there šŸ™ˆ what a hole of a bedroom...
Then a cinema room with popcorn machine just next door, she has her priorities right doesnā€™t she.

Does anyone know what area of Wakefield the house is in?
Im not sure if we are allowed to say? Are you trying to find the house? If so, google ā€œten most expensive houses in Wakefieldā€ and go on the Wakefield express result.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Why such a tiny room for her boy?? Not even a third of the giant room that they have made smaller šŸ˜³
I guess because of the placement of the stairs and because they wanted the cinema room to still be massive. tit parenting though. Poor Harry Potter.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.