Ashliesugarrushed #3 Take your Lumi and shove it up your Nooni

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She really doesn't have a clue, having the vaccine reduces the risk of severe covid and reduces the chance of passing it on. But poor Ashlie is only bothered about herself so why would she do anything to benefit others.
Since her divorce she’s become a right nob! Wingers is obviously a yes man and has given her the confidence to chat tit on topics she clearly doesn’t understand. If she’s so against the vaxx why is she so desperate for everyone else to have it? She wants all the benefits of everyone having the vaxx without having it herself. Personally I don’t care if someone is vaccinated or not. I had mine to protect me from getting seriously ill if I got COVID. We all know there’s a high survival rate for many but those that have died/ have long Covid show we don’t know what card we’ll be dealt!

Reactions: 14
She’s pissed me right off. A good friend of mine has long COVID and is really poorly, she won’t be able to work again for a long while. And a family member has died from COVID.

The family member was expressing his free will and went to a pub. He would 100% say it wasn’t worth it.

My friend had no choice as she’s a healthcare professional. Don’t think she’d agree it’s down to free bleeping will either. She is SO selfish.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Sorry what have I just read? The death rate is inflated? To what end? What would the end game be here? bleeping hell.
I think she’s still talking about the first wave where every death within 28 days of having a positive CoVID test was recorded as a Covid death. For example, a young Irish lad passed away after having a Covid test and the media said he was the youngest to die in Ireland. The truth was (his parents released a statement) at the time of his death he didn’t have Covid and he died due to complications caused by Cushings. She needs to stop getting her info from YouTube quacks and the Daily Mail and do some actual research if she wants to talk on the subject.

She’s pissed me right off. A good friend of mine has long COVID and is really poorly, she won’t be able to work again for a long while. And a family member has died from COVID.

The family member was expressing his free will and went to a pub. He would 100% say it wasn’t worth it.

My friend had no choice as she’s a healthcare professional. Don’t think she’d agree it’s down to free bleeping will either. She is SO selfish.
My friend has long Covid. Hasn’t worked since Dec (she’s a teacher), is young, was fit and well. Can’t stand for more than 10 mins, on 11 different tablets a day, has raynards, has a constant smell of cigarette smoke and is still waiting to see a Dr from the long Covid clinic. Many recover, we know that but whilst many survive, they don’t come out the other end unharmed.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
I dont disagree with her, Covid has meant that people with other diseases / illnesses have suffered which is why we need to get everyone vacinated and agreeing to restrictions to allow the NHS to get back to non Covid things.

The NHS has been chronically underfunded for years and isnt managed well either. All of this has highlighted that. The longer this goes on, the longer people will be waiting for routine stuff.

So if you truly were so worried about everything else youd do what needs to be done.

Reactions: 4
I think she’s still talking about the first wave where every death within 28 days of having a positive CoVID test was recorded as a Covid death. For example, a young Irish lad passed away after having a Covid test and the media said he was the youngest to die in Ireland. The truth was (his parents released a statement) at the time of his death he didn’t have Covid and he died due to complications caused by Cushings. She needs to stop getting her info from YouTube quacks and the Daily Mail and do some actual research if she wants to talk on the subject.

My friend has long Covid. Hasn’t worked since Dec (she’s a teacher), is young, was fit and well. Can’t stand for more than 10 mins, on 11 different tablets a day, has raynards, has a constant smell of cigarette smoke and is still waiting to see a Dr from the long Covid clinic. Many recover, we know that but whilst many survive, they don’t come out the other end unharmed.
Ah thanks, she’s barely coherent so I had no idea what she was talking about. Didn’t they rejig the figures to account for that?

Does your friend have POTS? That’s what mine has developed (along with heart problems etc) so she simply can’t work. It’s awful.

Reactions: 2
I had to unfollow her this morning the Covid rant was the last straw.
As much as we all want to get back to normal I would much rather do it safely.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Yeah but it’s ok isn’t it? Because our death rate is super low and our vaccine rate is super high. So we should all just get on with it.

The fucktard can’t seem to quite grasp that it’s low BECAUSE we’ve been in lockdown. And if we all start opening up international travel and licking people cause that’s what Wingers says is alright then the death rate won’t stay super low DESPITE the vaccines she doesn’t believe in, because we still have unvaccinated people & vaccines are only a certain % effective. So even if everyone were vaccinated (& they aren’t) there will still be X amount of people who will die. And while all of this has the potential to overwhelm the NHS more people will suffer and / or die from other causes because the NHS doesn’t have the capacity to deal with everything all at once.

Obviously it doesn’t impact her so she won’t want to consider people who’ve been waiting for cancer treatment for an age because of COVID, or people who have had important surgeries put on hold because of COVID.

& all this mental health bollocks. She doesn’t care about anyone else’s suffering it’s just an excuse to get herself on a bleeping plane.
But it could impact her as she has not had the vaccine. It’s not about personal choice. I always wonder if people like her would feel differently if they had lost someone before their time to COVID. I think very probably they would.

Reactions: 9
Ah thanks, she’s barely coherent so I had no idea what she was talking about. Didn’t they rejig the figures to account for that?

Does your friend have POTS? That’s what mine has developed (along with heart problems etc) so she simply can’t work. It’s awful.
She’s still waiting to find out. She was due a scan yesterday but they cancelled. She has been told that Covid burnt all the nerves in her body. Oh that’s awful for your friend. I’ve heard of POTS. I had my vaccination and was panicking because I know it’s still in trial stages until Dec 2023 but I felt it was the better option (I’m obese). Ashlie doesn’t have a clue what’s going on in the real world. She needs to stop bleeping her face with that lumi and just enjoy her house and kids away from instagram.

Reactions: 5
So France will be allowing fully vaccinated British people in for holidays from June 9th. Wonder if any of this will prompt Ash to get the jab. If she doesnt get her 1st soon she'l not be fully vaccinated this summer.

Reactions: 3
I’ve had to unfollow her today. She’s too much. Properly doing my head in. The privilege she has & is oblivious to.
Plus that pissing lumispa 🤮🤢🤮🤢

Reactions: 9
I had to unfollow her this morning the Covid rant was the last straw.
As much as we all want to get back to normal I would much rather do it safely.
Me too!! Can’t even hate watch that absolutely I’ll informed, uneducated woman any longer! Will watch what other stupidity she spouts from here! Stupid cow!

Reactions: 6
She’s at her Mums now?? Spreading her potentially virus ridden self round the elderly population of Newcastle or where ever it is the stupid cow comes from!

Exempt from wearing a mask?! Since when :rolleyes: I've unfollowed her. Cba with her crap anymore

Reactions: 5
I couldn’t be bothered to read all her crap captions.Did she say she was exempt from wearing a mask? Why because she gets spots and it makes her lip fillers go scabby?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She's coming across very much like a spoilt brat throwing her toys out the pram with that rant this morning, I cannot bare her! She's so out of touch with reality it's unbelievable, her social life has been hit hard by covid & that's what it boils down to. Never mind the thousands of people who have lost their lives, not just old people (cause that's how she views it) I went to a funeral at the start of the year of a 40 year old leaving behind 2 young kids, and it was covid that killed him so Trashlie if you're reading here for duck sake stop being so selfish, u will get your social life & holidays back. Oh and while you're at it, stop exaggerating everything, it hasn't been 18 months of restrictions u twit it's been less than 15. God she makes me so angry!

• Sad
She makes me angry too. Do we love being under restrictions? No, no one does. But we get on with it to hopefully get out them sooner rather than later. As she has lost no one and also they had mild symptoms, she acts like it all a hoax and can’t see further than the end of her nose. That’s what pisses me off and makes her rants look so ridiculous - people have died, it is serious, we needed a vaccine to get out, we offer a good rate of pay to people at the vaccine centre as it’s a risky, front line role. Maybe go and work where you see the first hand effects or are putting yourself at risk rather than sitting in your tacky mansion, shilling shite on social media?! Maybe THEN the realities of this will hit you and you’ll see there is more to it than you not getting a holiday?!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
She’s been on more holidays and days out than anyone. She’s not been restricted. What she means is she couldn’t post tit content without getting slated. If people want to travel they can, they just need to isolate afterwards and follow the rules. As for the mask story, I do not believe people we being asked to wear masks. Most shops now don’t even have staff on the door. Also why is she exempt? Far too many entitled people walking around with an exemption lanyard when those that really need the lanyard are being ignored. I saw a on Tik Tok that an autistic girl had a meltdown in the supermarket (her words) whilst wearing her lanyard. Pre Covid she would be assisted, she was ignored this time because people thought she was wearing it to get out of wearing a mask.
Ashlie wheels out the death of her Dad and her GG anytime she wants sympathy. Her ex husband must be delighted that her true colours are showing through. Hope she hasn’t given up the day job, I don’t think being an insta hun is going to work out for her!

Completely off topic here but what the clucking hell is an eye brow serum?!! Is there now no part of my effing body that doesn’t require a serum? And a serum being flogged by yet another Instagram faux expert, some folly dolly, who suddenly claims they’re an expert in beauty because they did a college course 18 years ago. Aye ok. I did a psych degree that long ago and I don’t claim to be Little Miss Freud. Maybe I should tho. Maybe if I did I could manifest a great life while basically daylight robbing people who should but don’t know any better.

I think the tone deaf part that irritates everybody is that she acts like Co Vid and restrictions have and are only affecting her. Never mind every other person in the country living under the restrictions

But it could impact her as she has not had the vaccine. It’s not about personal choice. I always wonder if people like her would feel differently if they had lost someone before their time to COVID. I think very probably they would.
Yeah, she clearly hasn’t been negatively impacted by this at all. Whereas most people know someone who had died, been seriously ill or been financially affected. She’s just oblivious isn’t she.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.