Ashliesugarrushed #3 Take your Lumi and shove it up your Nooni

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is deluded if she thinks she’s getting fitted wardrobes in there 🙈 what a hole of a bedroom...
Then a cinema room with popcorn machine just next door, she has her priorities right doesn’t she.

Im not sure if we are allowed to say? Are you trying to find the house? If so, google “ten most expensive houses in Wakefield” and go on the Wakefield express result.
Thanks - found it ! I know Wakefield and I’m from Leeds so was wondering, it’s a shut hole and I wouldn’t live there

Reactions: 5
A cinema room bigger than your beloved youngest sons bedroom. It’s all for the bragging rights. So she can say to her ‘friends’ oh come round to our cinema room. And that house is suitable for her families needs more than suitable! Just not for her and Wingers utter chavtastic idea of family life.

Reactions: 9
Just not for her and Wingers utter chavtastic idea of family life.
Chavtastic sums her up to a tee! You can take the girl out of the toon and all that but she’s ultimately still has zero class

Reactions: 6
A cinema room bigger than your beloved youngest sons bedroom. It’s all for the bragging rights. So she can say to her ‘friends’ oh come round to our cinema room. And that house is suitable for her families needs more than suitable! Just not for her and Wingers utter chavtastic idea of family life.
You’d not be able to watch movies at night either with the noise from the speaker system keeping the poor boy awake. And who eats that much pop corn to justify a pop corn machine. It’s just so so chavvy,

Reactions: 8
Thanks - found it ! I know Wakefield and I’m from Leeds so was wondering, it’s a shut hole and I wouldn’t live there
Ashlie would like you to think she’s from Leeds....not sure why they didn’t just buy there, could have had a lovely house for their budget and not hide the fact she lives in Wakefield....

Reactions: 4
Ashlie would like you to think she’s from Leeds....not sure why they didn’t just buy there, could have had a lovely house for their budget and not hide the fact she lives in Wakefield....
Leeds is a shut hole too - just not as bad as shakey wakey🤣🤣

Leeds is a shut hole too - just not as bad as shakey wakey🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Whats that phrase... buy the worst house on the best street.

In saying that if someone wants to gift me a house like that Id happily take it. Just not sure if my budget was that high its what Id buy. Iykwim.

I just don’t understand how she’s not embarrassed to share that tiny room. Her entire life is constructed for the gram so why spend close to a million on a bigger house, that isn’t fit for purpose?! Fair enough buying a renovation property and making it your own…but what they are doing is just mad. But hey she’s a twit so I shouldn’t be surprised ✌🏻

Reactions: 8
Why isn’t the “cinema room” downstairs? You know where the empty marble room is??

When you account for the ice rink marble floor room and the garage I’m actually sure they have the same useable ground floor space as my quarter of the price average house down south 😓

Reactions: 4
North Leeds then I guess ?! But the rest of Leeds is a bit dodgy in most parts and I am a a Leeds lass so can say this! It’s better than wakey though by a mile !
Ha ha yes and it’s the only place we looked, we’d heard not great things about other areas no matter how much they try to sell them as up and coming 😂

Reactions: 1
I found the pizza post really odd. I wouldnt know if my neighbours had already eaten or anything. So wouldnt even think of turning up with a pizza each. Its strange and just makes me think its not what happened at all.

Reactions: 11
I found the pizza post really odd. I wouldnt know if my neighbours had already eaten or anything. So wouldnt even think of turning up with a pizza each. Its strange and just makes me think its not what happened at all.
Yes it’s all very odd isn’t it ?!! Utter b****x me thinks

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.