Ashliesugarrushed #3 Take your Lumi and shove it up your Nooni

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh I’m so glad poor old Ashlie who never gets time off/away from her kids gets a date day today. Poor love, it’s been 3 whole days since she went out to dinner without her kids or 2 days since she had the day off to go shopping and have her nails done. She’s sooooo busy guys, she deserves this 🙄🙄

bleeping twit

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Everyone deserves time away from their kids if they want it. I dont begrudge anyone that but just be honest?

'So lucky/grateful to have help with the kids, being a parent is full on and we are lucky to have childcare to allow us to unwind'

That wouldnt play into her so busy/super mum agenda though.

I do have family who help me but the last year and a bit its been zero because of Covid and I have felt every minute believe me. Im a better parent to get that breather and I know how lucky I am. 🙄

Reactions: 5
Everyone deserves time away from their kids if they want it. I dont begrudge anyone that but just be honest?

'So lucky/grateful to have help with the kids, being a parent is full on and we are lucky to have childcare to allow us to unwind'

That wouldnt play into her so busy/super mum agenda though.

I do have family who help me but the last year and a bit its been zero because of Covid and I have felt every minute believe me. Im a better parent to get that breather and I know how lucky I am. 🙄
I don’t mind her having time off being a mum, like you said we all need and deserve that.
What I do mind is her lying about how busy she is, how she never gets time off, how much she does for the kids but posts her entire life on the gram so we all see it isn’t true. But god forbid you point out her lies as that makes you a troll and someone with no life whilst she is living her best life. She’s a liar, a hypocrite and essentially, thick as tit as she seems to forget people can challenge her due to her putting ALL the details online🤔

Reactions: 11
She’s just the biggest fake and tries to present herself as this perfect being. All whilst trying to pull the wool over people’s eyes. It’s just as bad as photo shopping pictures and makes people feel tit. I just do not get it. Anyone who puts themselves in the public eye especially to try and rinse money out of them is fair game if they’re not being transparent and real.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I don’t mind her having time off being a mum, like you said we all need and deserve that.
What I do mind is her lying about how busy she is, how she never gets time off, how much she does for the kids but posts her entire life on the gram so we all see it isn’t true. But god forbid you point out her lies as that makes you a troll and someone with no life whilst she is living her best life. She’s a liar, a hypocrite and essentially, thick as tit as she seems to forget people can challenge her due to her putting ALL the details online🤔
Oh absolutely I was agreeing with you btw I realise now reading it back it doesnt seem like I was 🤣

Whats she on now fgs. She always has food she didnt cook inside cus she lives off takeaways. Also didnt she also go to the pub on tuesday and have food

Reactions: 3
The eldest helped settle the younger ones 🤯🤣 there is barely an age gap!
My husband’s oldest is 12 & great with his younger siblings & I wouldn’t trust him to settle our 5 & 1 year old... nor would I expect him to. Although I may occasionally Chuck the 5 year old in with him when he won’t stop talking at 6am.

Reactions: 1
Is she actually only 37???! duck me, I’m only 2 years older than here but she looks at least mid 40s and that’s with a filter 😱😱😱🤯🤯🤯
She mentions her age alllll the time as she thinks people will be like “omg you’re only 37!” In a positive way but actually everyone is like “you’re 37 and think you look younger, hahahaha. No”

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Is she actually only 37???! duck me, I’m only 2 years older than here but she looks at least mid 40s and that’s with a filter 😱😱😱🤯🤯🤯
I’m 42 and I see pictures like that and think bloody hell do I look that old?!
also wing ding looks like he’s paid for her for the day....

• Haha
Reactions: 9
We are around the same age. I’ve asked my husband if I look as old as her before. Worryingly he didn’t say no! Fuming

• Haha
Reactions: 3
So I reckon this is their 3 years anniversary weekend. Look at this...remember she didn’t announce she was getting divorced until the July. Won’t mention it tho as she wants everyone to think they have been together far longer and doesn’t want people to put two and two together and see she jumped from one man keeping her to another.

Also, her outfit is awful as usual and I take it she doesn’t wear a mask? 🙄

Attachments

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.