Ashliesugarrushed #3 Take your Lumi and shove it up your Nooni

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s so funny because she loves to go on about how she never gets a break and they never get any child free time, but then she just can’t help herself showing off about her night away! If she went on about getting no child free time, but secretly had nights away and didn’t post about it then no one would be any the wiser. Or if she didn’t moan about not getting child free time then she could post all her lunches out and nights away as much as she liked. But the fact the does both just makes her look like such a massive hypocrite.

Reactions: 5
Ash is definitely the type of woman who takes cat calls from random men as a compliment

Reactions: 4
I can’t get over the size of that giraffes feet!

also if fun sponge Archie tried to settle one of mine they’d eat him for breakfast. Can you imagine them settling that little girl whose a year younger?

Reactions: 3
I hope mingers is ashamed of himself. Second weekend in a row that her kids are away that his girls are shipped off for a whole weekend so he can follow her round, pretending they have this amazing life. When does he spend time with his girls, just the 3 of them? He’s either working to fund her ridiculous need for an expensive house and skincare (and yet cheap tit clothes) or off following her round opening his wallet. Disgusting pair deserve each other

Reactions: 13
What is she wearing 😅😂. Each to their own but designer bags are nice when they're not paraded about with an outfit that is so mismatched its hurting my eyes......shes 37,thinks shes 25 but looks 42.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
A little bit of research shows that Ashlie isn’t likely to earn anything commission-wise until she’s, guess what, at the top of the PYRAMID. While we call her out for trying to get others to buy from her I actually feel a bit sad for her because in 2017 in the US, 85% of ‘active distributors’ earned a whopping ZERO from Nu Skin product selling. This has to be one of the biggest pyramid schemes disguised as an MLM ever.
I’m all for people trying to do well and better themselves and their lives, and I’m not going to call her out for trying - she’s really putting herself out there - but this looks like an unlikely way to do it tbh. I’d take a bet that in a years time (if not sooner) she won’t be selling them anymore and either:
A. She’s part of another MLM
B. More likely she will be giving expert advice to people on how to avoid these hideous money traps. It’ll be ‘ask me about how I joined a money sucking cult’

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I followed ashleigh from about 2012 when slimming world accounts were smaller on instagram. Shes noe a massive braggy head the min she started lumi posts i unfollowed

Reactions: 9
A little bit of research shows that Ashlie isn’t likely to earn anything commission-wise until she’s, guess what, at the top of the PYRAMID. While we call her out for trying to get others to buy from her I actually feel a bit sad for her because in 2017 in the US, 85% of ‘active distributors’ earned a whopping ZERO from Nu Skin product selling. This has to be one of the biggest pyramid schemes disguised as an MLM ever.
I’m all for people trying to do well and better themselves and their lives, and I’m not going to call her out for trying - she’s really putting herself out there - but this looks like an unlikely way to do it tbh. I’d take a bet that in a years time (if not sooner) she won’t be selling them anymore and either:
A. She’s part of another MLM
B. More likely she will be giving expert advice to people on how to avoid these hideous money traps. It’ll be ‘ask me about how I joined a money sucking cult’
I read an article on Nuskin today and 1% of distributors actually earn anything. 1%.

The quote used was something like you CAN earn an income from NuSkin but it’s like saying you CAN win 100m sprint at the Olympics blind folded while catching a winning lottery ticket and reciting Shakespeare backwards. The odds are almost zero.

She’s actually SPENDING money on NuSkin not making it. bleeping idiot. And a bleeping idiot trying to prey on other people. Abhorrent.

Yes she is, you’re right. But then every single MLM scheme is basically the same and it’s a ‘don’t hate the player, hate the game’ scenario. She’s bought into it. Literally. She’s been fooled and now she’s trying to find others to fool without knowing she’s been fooled and will be doing the fooling! Too much use of the word fool?🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 2
I unfollowed her a few weeks ago but occasionally check in here to check up and see if karma has caught up with her. Only a matter of time really....

Reactions: 7
Doctor Ashlie at it again. Oscar 100% does have car sickness and it’s not a tummy bug 😤 You should keep your kid off school for 24 hours after the last incident. But he’s just having a mental well-being day. You are not a doctor even if you do own a lumi!! And he doesn’t have ADHD until he has a formal diagnosis!

Reactions: 8
All these snarky little memes about not worrying what others think of you blah blah 💤....if you're SO not bothered then why do when read here Ash? Or is it a narcissist necessity to know what people think of you !!!! Not everyone wants to blow bubbles out your bum hun!

“Welcome to your first mental health day bubs”.... WTF!!! That is your child who’s life you are over sharing online.
She’s the worst mother I’ve ever seen online. I have a child with learning difficulties and I would never, EVER, use him for content/laughs on my social media channel. She should be ashamed of herself.

Reactions: 12
“Welcome to your first mental health day bubs”.... WTF!!! That is your child who’s life you are over sharing online.
She’s the worst mother I’ve ever seen online. I have a child with learning difficulties and I would never, EVER, use him for content/laughs on my social media channel. She should be ashamed of herself.
She won’t be ashamed at all, I don’t believe she has neither the intellect or emotional capability to feel ashamed at all

She’s the second mum I’ve seen on insta today declaring their kids having a mental health day

didn’t realise it was a thing

just to add the other child I’ve seen isn’t even in school.... he’s four!

Reactions: 1
Ive definitely given my eldest mental health days. They are neurodiverse and v easily overwhelmed and need that down time sometimes. Its our business though, I certainly wouldnt post it on social media!!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.