Ashliesugarrushed #3 Take your Lumi and shove it up your Nooni

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And here she is this morning telling us shes 50/50 with wingers. Seriously. She thinks her followers are as brain dead as she is. She may earn money and well done for that. But she is not contributing 50%. She would be more relatable if she was more truthful....very few partners earm the exact same. Being equal doesn't mean earning the same amount and contributing the same amount of money. A partnership is about equal effort IMO not money!

Reactions: 9
Exactly this. I work an actual full time job, plus unpaid overtime cause I take my job seriously, 16 hours plus a week commuting (outside COVID), two young kids and the associated bed times, bath times, home work, school clubs, etc AND two step children and their associated routines, home work and so on. Plus a house to run, a marriage to make time for, a garden to maintain... I’m lucky if I get a few hours in the evening to sit with a book and grab an early night, it’s rare I’m able to get up before 5.30 (the time I already need to get up to go to work) so I can do some exercise. My weekends are spent having much needed quality time with my family so it’s rare I can or want to swan off to get my nails done or my eyelashes applied.

Self care is important. But for a lot of us that’s a hot cup of tea or a bath alone. Watching a couple of episodes of something with your husband before you get an early night ready for another day.

I’m sick of hearing about this job she doesn’t have, and how hard it is to look after kids full time when I see her without them more than I do with. I’ve not had a day without a child with me since first lockdown in March 2020. duck off with Your self righteous bull tit and your manifesting. Your “success” is a complete fabrication and no one is jealous of you or trying to bring you down. If there was anything to be envious of you wouldn’t be trying to curate your whole life on Instagram, you wouldn’t be sucking up to bigger accounts and you wouldn’t be part of a bleeping MLM. Nothing says I’ve made it and everyone is jealous of me like a pyramid scheme & beggy posts for likes 🙄
Not step children...’blended family’ remember 😂

Reactions: 2
Not step children...’blended family’ remember 😂
I bloody hate that phrase 😂

And thanks to previous poster, definitely bossing nothing but it’s the actual normal grind of working parents isn’t it! And stay at home mums - or the ones I know anyway - also aren’t running round flouncing on social media because they’re picking up literally everything at home.

But obviously she’s been reading here! At least make your comments make sense Ash. There’s no way that going from being a stay at home mum to earning as much as her director fiancĂ© without sound prior experience and / or very good qualifications. Neither of which she has.

I have absolute respect for anyone who decides that they won’t be financially naive or wants to make a career for themselves. It’s commendable. But she needs to stop talking out of her arse and admit that house is because she is marrying a bloke with money, she’s not contributing. Not significantly anyway - I suspect she might get some decent child support from her ex but let’s face it she’s not getting a mortgage on that basis and that’s going to end soon.

She also needs to stop taking advantage of followers by trying to get them to join a pyramid scheme, trying to make out she matches Wingers cause hun - pyramid schemes barely pay unless it’s your bleeping pyramid - and she needs to stop moaning about how hard her job is. Her client meeting “to do” list included doing the sheets and planning her Instagram posts! Ooh the hardship!

Reactions: 7
“5 years later things couldn’t be more different” except you got divorced and met wingers in 2018 so why lie?! Things aren't different babe - you went from your husband funding you to wingers. And I’m sorry, if you class having a bunch of “boss babes” round to your chavvy mansion as work, you need your head read.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
“5 years later things couldn’t be more different” except you for divorced and met wingers in 2018 so why lie?! Things aren't different babe - you went from your husband funding you to wingers. And I’m sorry, if you class having a bunch of “boss babes” round to your chavvy mansion as work, you need your head read.
Ha, “side hustle”. She doesn’t have main hustle!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She’s always been a bit of a ”covid is a hoax” though hasn’t she? So why would she care about restrictions. As for Emma... speechless. She has small children. Clearly all as thick as eachother.

Why does she keep saying she gets up early to get tit done now? Like it’s this motivational story we should all be in awe of.
She’s always said she has insomnia! And THATS why she wakes up early!

duck all about grafting at that time at all!
Stupid lunatic

Get another diary Ashlee, so after you write you’re stupid gratifications you can also write down all the bullcrap you spout! At least you’ll be able to keep up with your lies.
Absolute desperate weirdo

Makes sense that nobody mentioned the trip to knobhead mansion now we know it’s before restrictions were eased 🙄 are we allowed six people inside or was it just two households again đŸ€·đŸ»â€â™€ïž

Reactions: 10
Makes sense that nobody mentioned the trip to knobhead mansion now we know it’s before restrictions were eased 🙄 are we allowed six people inside or was it just two households again đŸ€·đŸ»â€â™€ïž
I mentioned this on her post but I don’t think it’s posted. Insta sent a message it was similar to other posts that have been reported.

Reactions: 4
Why the duck does she try and talk like my teenage nieces with the whole ‘Same Babe Same ❀‘ ‘love you’ ‘Gawgus babes’ â€˜đŸ”„đŸ”„đŸ”„â€™ and shortening words like RIDIC. Honestly the woman is around the same age as me and she comes across as pathetic. No real entrepreneur (male OR female) would take her and the whole #bossbabe #sidehussle seriously as she comes across as brainless bimbo. Also the comment on her last post has been hidden but you can unhide it 😂😂😂

Attachments

Except...it is hurting people when you BREAK THE LAW and other people are social distancing, having their vaccine, abiding by rules then this selfish twit is hosting 6 people inside her house to show off. Has she deleted the comment calling her out yet?

Attachments

• Heart
The comments been deleted now 😂 Trashlie really doesn’t like to being called out! It’ll be people like her who’ve had 17 different child bubbles, 9 different support bubbles, not followed the rules at all and that will STILL selfishly go overseas for holiday that will delay the progress of unlocking for all of us and could push us back into restrictions but as long as Trashlie is living her #bossbabe midlife crisis that’s ok! twit!

• Angry
Wonder if Em hasn’t posted because she went because the other girls have all dressed up and she looks like she’s doing her cleaning on a Saturday morning

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Except...it is hurting people when you BREAK THE LAW and other people are social distancing, having their vaccine, abiding by rules then this selfish twit is hosting 6 people inside her house to show off. Has she deleted the comment calling her out yet?
Just came to post this.

Shame on her. If she wasnt doing anything wrong she would have posted about the meeting when it happened. And shes still not meant to have people in her house now anyway as its 2 households. Not 5!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.