Ashliesugarrushed #3 Take your Lumi and shove it up your Nooni

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The only thing I noticed is a quarter of her sofa is in the other room šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
How did I not notice this??? šŸ™ˆšŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ˜‚ That house is a shambles, itā€™s all very well paying 1 mil for a house but whatā€™s the point if you canā€™t afford to furnish it appropriately? Sheā€™s all fur coat (tacky market stall one at that) & no knickers this one!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
You attract just as many bees with honey as you do with vinegar?? Is that the saying? That doesnā€™t sound right.

You attract just as many bees with honey as you do with vinegar?? Is that the saying? That doesnā€™t sound right.
Itā€™s a saying but it is actually something like a spoon of honey will catch more flies than Gallon of Vinegar. As usual, Trashlie takes something thatā€™s not hers and tweaks it so her adoring fans think sheā€™s soooo clever. Instead she just makes herself look like a bigger prick to anyone with half a brain cell.

Reactions: 3
Did anyone hear her chewing last night when she was sharing food? šŸ¤®šŸ¤® sheā€™s edited the vid now so you canā€™t hear it but it was honestly vile. I canā€™t think of anything to compare it to
Cos I donā€™t think Iā€™ve heard anything chew like that before! šŸ¤®

Reactions: 2
Did anyone hear her chewing last night when she was sharing food? šŸ¤®šŸ¤® sheā€™s edited the vid now so you canā€™t hear it but it was honestly vile. I canā€™t think of anything to compare it to
Yes it was absolutely disgusting. It sounded like my dog eating an apple. Vile

Reactions: 1
ā€œI manifest good neighboursā€

wonder if hers manifest a chavvy gold digger as they lucked out if so šŸ¤”

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Didnā€™t she try and blame it on golden boy too?? šŸ™ˆ

Is she now a dating expert?! Did she not go from a 10 year marriage to her relationship with Wing-Ding?!

ohhhhh sorry, she asked a question to up her engagement so she can do more ads. Wing-Ding better start saving for the 40k follower present šŸ™„
ETA....oh she is low, what a witch

Attachments

Is she now a dating expert?! Did she not go from a 10 year marriage to her relationship with Wing-Ding?!

ohhhhh sorry, she asked a question to up her engagement so she can do more ads. Wing-Ding better start saving for the 40k follower present šŸ™„
ETA....oh she is low, what a witch
What exactly is she trying to imply about those little girls mum? Sheā€™s always going on about being boss babe empowering business women but is implying that we are all irrational during divorce. Except for her who is calm reasonable and only does or says anything that is best for her kids. Disgraceful person

Reactions: 7
What exactly is she trying to imply about those little girls mum? Sheā€™s always going on about being boss babe empowering business women but is implying that we are all irrational during divorce. Except for her who is calm reasonable and only does or says anything that is best for her kids. Disgraceful person
Didnā€™t watch the stories as I just donā€™t have the time to devote to this womanā€™s narcissism but in my experience itā€™s usually the parent insisting theyā€™re reasonable and doing whatā€™s best for the kids while unilaterally dismissing anything the other parent(s) do (or their POV) thatā€™s in fact the high conflict person.

Reactions: 3
I honestly believe she asked herself that. If she didnā€™t, then she shouldā€™ve ignored that question out of pure respect for the girls and the whole Situation. At this point I just want wingers to come to his senses and boot her out.

Reactions: 6
ā€œOlivia is desperate for this post to get a lot of likesā€ what a load of tit, stop exploiting those children for you own engagement and gain on a bleeping app

Reactions: 10
ā€œOlivia is desperate for this post to get a lot of likesā€ what a load of tit, stop exploiting those children for you own engagement and gain on a bleeping app
Haha I just screen shot that to post here. Last week she didnā€™t want to do a happy birthday post as she doesnā€™t feel right sharing the girls and has stepped back from doing it...to now using them for engagement. Why would Mingers think his daughter asking for validation from a group of ADULT strangers is ok?!

Reactions: 5
She manifests good neighbours, have you ever heard as much BULLSHIT in your life šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚. I'm crying here, what an absolute knobjockey šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
How about teaching your kids that self worth doesnt come from likes online, but with the amount of their lives that are shared I can see why the little girl would think that.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She seems to have got super desperate since moving into the new house, do you think the reality of paying for four kids and a million pound house on just Wingers money has prompted a conversation with her about her contribution? Obviously we donā€™t know the exact details regarding their deposit etc their mortgage must be at least Ā£1800 a month. Plus 2 flashy cars and four kids?! Poor Dr Wingding.

Reactions: 4
Dunno that amount of takeaway for 6 people as often as they have it cant be short of money.

Running a house of that size will be pricey too. Water, electric, gas, council tax.

My food shop for 2 kids and 2 adults is about Ā£150 a week so for double the kids itl be a lot Id imagine.

Dunno that amount of takeaway for 6 people as often as they have it cant be short of money.

Running a house of that size will be pricey too. Water, electric, gas, council tax.

My food shop for 2 kids and 2 adults is about Ā£150 a week so for double the kids itl be a lot Id imagine.
We had takeaway for 2 adults and 4 kids yesterday and it was a good Ā£80. But then I donā€™t see they do a food shop since she never cooks.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.