Ashliesugarrushed #3 Take your Lumi and shove it up your Nooni

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Teasing wingers clothes again, getting the boy to join in then laughing it off as ' bit of fun'.
Wingers you are not in a healthy relationship.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I don’t understand it, he dresses better than she does. He always looks clean and presentable. She tends to look like she needs a good scrub, or she should be stood on her local estate with a fag and a can of stellar.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
It is actually a modern day Cinderella. Except there’s two Cinderella’s, two step brothers and the evil Queen Elsa step mother trashlie.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Son half naked as well....who clearly didn't know she was filming as when he turned round at the end and realised he tried to hide. I honestly do not know what goes through their heads. Give your kids some privacy, especially when they are half naked you absolute weirdo!

Reactions: 8
Not sure that’s how karma works, Ash.

If you’re happy with what you’re doing then be at peace with that.

If in fact you’re aware you’re scamming people with your pyramid scheme bollocks, trying to sell a lifestyle you clearly can’t afford & is NOTHING to do with your “job”, failing to respect your children’s privacy, giving false information about covid, passing off other people’s work / creations / photos as your own, passing your step daughters off every time your sons are away for the weekend and - this is just my opinion based on what you flaunt on Instagram - using your fiancé for his money... then I think you mean karma is just waiting in the wings for you, hun.

Reactions: 12
I can’t cope with her Co Vid rants as all it does is show how uneducated she is. Which surprises me as you would think living with a scientist, she would be better informed....

as you read her Ash, I hope karma hits you and your dream holiday is ruined by Covid ✌🏻

Constantly bringing up the girls mum is so disrespectful. Shes shown the girls less because shes binned them off to the grandparents for the past 15 weekends. She treats her boys VERY differently from how she treats those girls and makes it extremely obvious. That 11 year old boy is being treated like an adult and it is so wrong.
Since moving into that house shes become this unrelatable show off. Its not endearing its nauseating. I'm not pleased for her. I feel sorry for the man that thinks she lives him. Soul mates my arse. Shes with him because hes got money!

Reactions: 16
1. Why is she wearing the kids hairband?
2. Why is she saying the girls don’t have a Mum when they clearly do 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Constantly bringing up the girls mum is so disrespectful. Shes shown the girls less because shes binned them off to the grandparents for the past 15 weekends. She treats her boys VERY differently from how she treats those girls and makes it extremely obvious. That 11 year old boy is being treated like an adult and it is so wrong.
Since moving into that house shes become this unrelatable show off. Its not endearing its nauseating. I'm not pleased for her. I feel sorry for the man that thinks she lives him. Soul mates my arse. Shes with him because hes got money!
He’s more than treated like an adult he’s treated like a king, I know it’s hard taking on someone else’s kids (I have two step daughters but we have none of our own and that’s hard enough to navigate) but she makes it more and more obvious that they’re not a patch on her precious sons.

I hope we’re only seeing little snippets and wing ding isn’t actually sitting back and allowing his girls to be treated that way all because he’s thinking with his dick

1. Why is she wearing the kids hairband?
2. Why is she saying the girls don’t have a Mum when they clearly do 😡
I heard her say that. They do have a Mum. The reasons why they don’t see her very much are nothing to do with your Instagram followers but they do have a Mum. She just says these things so she can big herself being a cool step mum!!

Reactions: 9
Ok who put 50p in the silly bint!!!! So disrespectful to the girls ACTUALLY mum. Something isn’t right at all in that house, she is a complete and utter narcissist (Trashlie for your benefit, a narcissist is a person with an inflated sense of their own importance, a deep need for excessive attention and admiration, troubled relationships, and a lack of empathy for others) 👍🏻 Say hello to Karma when it comes a a-knocking Hun

Attachments

Reactions: 5
She's that busy she manages to clean her house, make reels of it and go out and get her lashes done...fuckin helllllllll man....she is so busy!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She's that busy she manages to clean her house, make reels of it and go out and get her lashes done...fuckin helllllllll man....she is so busy!!!
A job that would have taken 5 mins max without the filming, choosing a song, selecting a filter...she put the dishes in the dishwasher, moved the cereal to the cupboard and that’s that. Why is that insta worthy?!

That before /after hand thing is so so cringe .. she uses it to the max .she is just so so unlikeable now. She really is a massive t**t

Everyone Ashlie cleans up her kitchen. That is blended family goals right there !!

Reactions: 3
Ohhh is cleaning your kitchen a blended family thing!! I thought it was just a normal people thing

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.