Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Seenandheard

Long time lurker but finally had enough of trashlie today and had to unfollow I just cannot deal with the vaccine chat…saying she doesn’t want to talk about it as it’s emotive and then proceeds to prattle on…no I’m done unfollowed. Ah that feels better :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 12

Whineandcheese

Chatty Member
Not sure that’s how karma works, Ash.

If you’re happy with what you’re doing then be at peace with that.

If in fact you’re aware you’re scamming people with your pyramid scheme bollocks, trying to sell a lifestyle you clearly can’t afford & is NOTHING to do with your “job”, failing to respect your children’s privacy, giving false information about covid, passing off other people’s work / creations / photos as your own, passing your step daughters off every time your sons are away for the weekend and - this is just my opinion based on what you flaunt on Instagram - using your fiancé for his money... then I think you mean karma is just waiting in the wings for you, hun.

Blahblahblah87

Today has finished me off. Just unfollowed this silly bitch once and for all. The vaccine tripe. Please shut the fuck up and go spend Mingdings money.

Fanaff

VIP Member
“5 years later things couldn’t be more different” except you got divorced and met wingers in 2018 so why lie?! Things aren't different babe - you went from your husband funding you to wingers. And I’m sorry, if you class having a bunch of “boss babes” round to your chavvy mansion as work, you need your head read.

Last edited:

Chunkymum

No kids again! The child free weekends these two get are unbelievable for someone who claims they have the kids 24-7 🙄 Apart from work I've only spent one night for a few hours apart from mine since before the pandemic!

uokhun4387

Also, as much as I don’t want to defend Hancock as he’s always seemed like a bit of a turd, someone being a philanderer doesn’t mean you shouldn’t still get the jab...lmao. What a reach.

Dangleberry2

Imagine Trashlies World where everyone could park where they liked? Where Ambulances and Fire engines couldn’t respond to incidents because roads were blocked and congested. She’s a fucking selfish imbecile. What exactly is wrong with cleaning toilets for a living. People having the dignity to earn a crust and not prostitute themselves out. I’d love to see her reply to the person who questioned her shit attitude. Hopefully Karma bites Trashlie in the bum.

Thought I'd have a nosey after reading comments here. And I'm assuming she waited for the boys to come back before doing anything for father day....no photos of who the 8 people at her table were. Disgusting. So the boys got to celebrate 2 fathers days and the girls were allowed to come home to see their dad on Sunday afternoon. The most selfish self centred person. Those girls will grow up and despise her for what she has done to their relationship with their dad. I hope she does read here,surely she has to pay attention at some point

Hadtodoit

I can’t get into the vaccine rant, I don’t have the brainspace. However - what the frig is that hairband please!????

• Haha

HeyPorkSnacks

What she clearly doesn’t realise is that from council run car parks, that money will go towards running vital services; like it or not, it’s a form of income generation.

She might be ok in her million pound house but there’s thousands upon thousands of people up and down the country who are nowhere near as lucky

LittleRa

Chatty Member
What does she mean she’s booked a “SENCO tutor” for Oscar? SENCO stands for special educational needs co-ordinator- it’s a job in a school- to CO-ORDINATE all the paperwork, admin, meetings, provision etc for pupils with special needs (hence the “CO” part = coordinate). Surely she just means an SEN tutor (a special needs tutor), not a SENCO tutor. Or possibly even just a tutor, who would work with any pupils, SEN or not (which is lucky seeing as Oscar doesn’t actually have a diagnosis of any SEN). She’s so thick.

Fanaff

VIP Member
I can’t take it anymore, I need to unfollow. Her going on about how insane work is and how she needs a break from her kids...I just can’t deal with it. She spent yesterday in B and M and getting her nails done!! And 10 days ago had a full weekend with no kids. FOR FUCKS SAKE

• Angry
“Welcome to your first mental health day bubs”.... WTF!!! That is your child who’s life you are over sharing online.
She’s the worst mother I’ve ever seen online. I have a child with learning difficulties and I would never, EVER, use him for content/laughs on my social media channel. She should be ashamed of herself.

Coffeefirst19

Chatty Member
I often take myself out for lunch...and top trump that by eating it on the go!
maccies drive through! Boss bitch babe mode 😎
#stylin

Also, that’s actually the shittest looking salad I have seen!

• Haha
  • Heart

Curtaintwitcher

Chatty Member
I’d much rather do my job cleaning toilets than hang on to the coat tails of wing ding (🤢) and prey on woman who can’t afford her shitty plastic vibrators. You know who is scummy Ashlie...YOU!

• Heart

Whineandcheese

Chatty Member
She seems genuinely upset and baffled that anyone would question her or be annoyed. She’s incredibly immature for someone in the same age bracket as I. Goodness I’m not incredibly mature & I feel like a wise old owl in comparison. I’m fucking Gandalf me next to this shit show.

• Haha

MamaD

VIP Member
I’m quite looking forward to the rant when stage four is put back.
She’s going be raging! I think this one might tip her over the edge and she’ll explode. Poor wingers best have the champers on ice and the lumi fully charged before Princess Trashlie watches the news!!

• Haha

Catlady1

VIP Member
Her body has made the proteins, she doesnt need the vaccine. Dr wing ding told her.
I think Dr Wing Ding is wrong on this occasion. The structure on the outside of the virus mutates which allows it to attach to healthy cells and do its thing. That’s what a virus is. I know this because my daughter who has a first class degree and masters degree in bio medical sciences explained it to me. I like to live vicariously through her and I’m trumping Wing Ding

• Haha

Fanaff

VIP Member
She says everyone is entitled to their views and to speak up…unless you call her out for rule breaking, posting photos that aren’t hers or calling her out for being a money grabber. Oh no, THEN you are a chicken troll and she thinks you have no life. 🙄 what she means is “I get to say what I want and you’re the bad person if you disagree”

OH FUCK OFF TRASHLIE.