Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

VeryCherry

This is what I don’t understand. If you want to be a “boss babe” why not just open your own business? Why join an MLM where you can’t make any money unless you recruit your mates to sell the same shite? I’m sick of them! They need to be banned ASAP. MLMs are banned in some countries already 😤
As for breaking lockdown rules, she doesn’t care about COVID and never has, as she constantly tells us... all she cares about is her holidays 👀

Reactions: 12

Whineandcheese

Chatty Member
1. It’s not manifesting it’s chucking yourself at anything with a decent salary and a pulse;
2. Don’t feel anything negative towards anyone… except “trolls”, your ex, your partner’s ex & anyone who questions your bullshit;
3. Yeah it’s all about knowing your worth. You’re so sure of your worth, Ash, you can’t admit you don’t have actually have a real job, bring in a nominal wage at best from your pyramid scheme and still rely on a bloke’s money; and
4. View of the cars 😂

Oh and she drinks too much.

• Haha

Fanaff

VIP Member

I just can’t anymore. I’ve unfollowed. How she can sit on that throne looking down on people, thinking she knows best when she blatantly breaks the rules, posts it on insta for all to see and spreads absolute bullshit is beyond me.

“Me looking at the government rules” yeah alright hun, you’re rearranging your fake tits on the webcam for Mingers, we all know you have to earn your keep!

• Haha

Fanaff

VIP Member
She makes me angry too. Do we love being under restrictions? No, no one does. But we get on with it to hopefully get out them sooner rather than later. As she has lost no one and also they had mild symptoms, she acts like it all a hoax and can’t see further than the end of her nose. That’s what pisses me off and makes her rants look so ridiculous - people have died, it is serious, we needed a vaccine to get out, we offer a good rate of pay to people at the vaccine centre as it’s a risky, front line role. Maybe go and work where you see the first hand effects or are putting yourself at risk rather than sitting in your tacky mansion, shilling shite on social media?! Maybe THEN the realities of this will hit you and you’ll see there is more to it than you not getting a holiday?!

• Heart

Dangleberry2

Champagne problems??? Honestly she makes me sick in my mouth.

Does she not mean Freixenet Prosecco problems? What a fucking lanky dick.

• Haha

Whineandcheese

Chatty Member
Omg her business meeting was for the fucking Lumi 😂😂😂 Can you imagine her saying “wingers babe, I’m going to work so can you bring all 4 kids up to me as I’m soooo busy babe, you know earning enough to match you” and it’s that bunch of wankers sat around telling each other how to post on insta and kissing each other’s arses. What a loser
The one who was filming it had a fucking VISION BOARD on her laptop 😂😂😂😂😂😂 Fuck. If I went into an actual meeting at work with a VISION board I’d be asked what the hell I was doing and that I had better not made that on company time 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 “Errr that’s nice but where is your actual work? This is it? Get out”

Sorry I have to add “business partners” 😂😂😂😂😂😂Oh good lord. I can’t. Fuck off with your pretend job! Surely Wingers who actually works must be like “babe come on now.... you are actually making yourself look like a joke”.

Last edited:
  • Haha

AfterLife

Screenshot_20210625-123814_Chrome.jpg

Shadow banned or people just fed up of the shite you talk Trash-LIE.. I know which one I believe 😁

• Haha

Mancnet

VIP Member
I find the whole doing stories while in the car next to wingding so weird. My husband would think I'd lost the plot if I started talking into my phone like that!

• Haha

uokhun4387

She has no clue about experiencing discrimination!!! living in her white upper middle class privileged bubble & trying to preach this shite is UNREAL
She isn’t upper middle class. She might have “married” well and have access to lots of money, but the inner chav is still strong. Money can’t buy class, etc.

LittleRa

Chatty Member
Come on everyone, you’re just not manifesting hard enough! Let’s all manifest that we want million pound houses and we’ll be there by next year!

(Note: the translation of “manifest” in this case is: meet a pathetic loser at a works event, “pie him off” because he’s clearly such a scruff, discover he’s actually loaded then start to go out with him).

• Haha
Who in their right kind buys a million pound house that doesnt have enough room for their familys needs. That poor boy getting a corridor room. Her office is a better size or perhaps they could have forgone the cinema room...or at least made it smaller. I hope shes reading here. It's disgusting. King Arch has a suite and poor Oz has a cupboard. Awful

Whineandcheese

Chatty Member
She’s pissed me right off. A good friend of mine has long COVID and is really poorly, she won’t be able to work again for a long while. And a family member has died from COVID.

The family member was expressing his free will and went to a pub. He would 100% say it wasn’t worth it.

My friend had no choice as she’s a healthcare professional. Don’t think she’d agree it’s down to free fucking will either. She is SO selfish.

• Sad

LittleRa

Chatty Member
44DA6F7F-D389-4426-B6B5-279D89855764.jpeg

Here’s Oscar chilling in his room 🤣 As others have said, it’s definitely the way it’s so at odds to the other rooms that’s so jarring. I had a box room when I lived at my parents, until I went to Uni! Could only fit a single bed, not a double! So I get plenty of kids have that or have to share. Mind you it did have windows 🤣 unlike Oscar. But when you compare his little cupboard to golden boy and the girls’ rooms it’s just bizarre. Having said that the girls must be loving finally being a bit higher on the pecking order 🤣

• Haha

Hadtodoit

I reckon she does a few hours a week for GFA gas tech and that’s it. There’s no way she’s putting in more than 10-15 hours a week work with all the other stuff she’s apparently doing. So there is no way on this earth she contributes 50% to that household. She went looking for a cash cow and found one!
She worked there before she left Newcastle - a friend of her ex either runs it or is one of the managers. She was basically an admin/tea lady/dogsbody who got invited to take notes at a few meetings but called herself the social media manager. If she still works for them she can’t be doing much - love how she makes such a huge fuss of her work but never shares any campaigns or clients

• Haha

Fanaff

VIP Member
A 1 hour workout is 4% of your day. Some people work 40 hours per week plus commute time of at least 5 hours per week and they need to sleep and dont want to get up at 5.30am to be a boss babe, or are being woken through the night with kids so physically cant get up at 5.30.

I hate work out shamers. Also she was at the pub last night 🥴 if work was that mental youd have an early night!!
I work 37.5 hours a week and do not have time to work out in the day, to get my nails done, go for a b and m jaunt...and after work I’m too knackered and frankly, have no desire to! Maybe I should become a social media guru/boss babe snag a rich man to pay for my lifestyle instead of working so hard!

• Heart
  • Haha

SophGirl

I cannot believe what I’ve just seen. That great big house and he basically has a BOX. Huge great big cinema room and a BOX. What I find even worse is that she chose to put that wall there. Poor Oscar.