Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Whineandcheese

Chatty Member
A bit besides the point, but does anyone else wince at the expression “fell” pregnant? I find it so old-fashioned! It doesn’t happen by accident, after all...

Catlady1, everything crossed for you. Sounds terrifying. x
Yeah I hate it.

catlady - hope the investigations show nothing untoward.

Reactions: 1

SugarQueen

I’d LOVE to know how much she gets % per lumi commission wise. And then once someone has one how do they keep them buying stuff, is it the face wash etc? Because if that’s good surely you can use it without the machine. It confuses me! And in a few months everyone who has seen the lumi and wants one what happens them? Who’s she selling to? Years ago I got a Foreo face vibrator (my hubby calls it) and it wasn’t a quarter of the price, it’s the same idea I’m sure. I can’t understand people being sucked in to buy it. She’s such a terrible sales person!

C7645

VIP Member
Is it trolling to ask a genuine question?! To point out she’s broken the law? To ask why she thinks this is acceptable? She is a class A cunt. She thinks posting makes her high and mighty when really, it is disgusting behaviour and she should be ashamed of herself
All of this sums Trashlie you to a tee!

pandaeyes68

Chatty Member
I think she would have posted it anyway as she often does on Father’s Day/his birthday/his anniversary but it’s hard to tell with her innit.
Oh yeh it’s the anniversary of his death, I didn’t realise that , can’t blame us for being cynical though

North Leeds then I guess ?! But the rest of Leeds is a bit dodgy in most parts and I am a a Leeds lass so can say this! It’s better than wakey though by a mile !
Ha ha yes and it’s the only place we looked, we’d heard not great things about other areas no matter how much they try to sell them as up and coming 😂

Dangleberry2

Trashlies friend Chloe Ferry who doesn’t follow her on Instagram has another new face dildo I see. To fix her acne and black head breakouts.

Serious_Susan

VIP Member
He definitly bares a resemblance, all I can see is how uncomfortable he looks whenever there is any filming happening

Dangleberry2

It was a disastrous business decision on his part from what I’ve heard. Don’t think he ever made the money back. But yes, they did both inherit a chunk, as so often happens. I guess the fact that he died whilst at work will have had some influence, too.
He’ll have had insurance and her step mum is very well off. I remember her posting about her visiting Buckingham Palace thanks to her Step Mums work.

Dangleberry2

I hear what you’re saying but I don’t think that’s really fair. I remember hearing about it via family connections and her husband legitimately was working there and they were all on a complex etc., with the kids in daycare...or whatever they call it.

Obviously a fortunate position to be in in some regards but probably a bit of a culture shock, and must have been weird for the kids being uprooted.

Idk, to each their own, but that’s not my idea of a holiday!

They are but I believe the overall cost of living can be a lot higher, too. Depending on where you are of course, and what sort of benefits your employer provides (health insurance, 401k, etc.)
Was she not there for just 6 weeks or something? That’s hardly living there?