Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dangleberry2

Her stepmother is a prominent and very well-respected businesswoman in the North East (and beyond in all likelihood) and was awarded a CBE a while back, which I believe is why they were at Buckingham Palace.
I wonder if we know each other in RL? You obviously come from N Shields!

Reactions: 1

Catlady1

VIP Member
America is on the yellow list and he would have to isolate and take pcr tests wouldn’t he

Did anyone hear her chewing last night when she was sharing food? 🤮🤮 she’s edited the vid now so you can’t hear it but it was honestly vile. I can’t think of anything to compare it to
Cos I don’t think I’ve heard anything chew like that before! 🤮
Yes it was absolutely disgusting. It sounded like my dog eating an apple. Vile

Bobby bunny

Chatty Member
That before /after hand thing is so so cringe .. she uses it to the max .she is just so so unlikeable now. She really is a massive t**t

Dangleberry2

Makes me laugh when these insta mum Huns cry "troll"after they've been reading about themselves on a forum that is has absolutely no impact on them
directly unless they choose to make it so by taking the time and the effort to go and search their own names, read the threads, take it all to heart and cry about it...why would you read at all if you were THAT bothered!!! Everyone has the right to an opinion, unfortunately it ain't always going to be a nice one!!! Especially when you pimp out yourself and your kids (and kids who aren't yours!!!) for a grabby lifestyle and some fake adulation from total strangers!!
It's a free country and this forum is only an issue if they make it one so if you're reading here hun, then I suggest you stop !!! And if you are then ...tough ! You have a choice!!! 👊
Exactly, it’s none of Trashlies business what other people think of her.

Catlady1

VIP Member
Ive definitely given my eldest mental health days. They are neurodiverse and v easily overwhelmed and need that down time sometimes. Its our business though, I certainly wouldnt post it on social media!!
I agree I had too. My son had plenty as he has ASD and he had days where his brain could not function. I didn’t call them mental health days as it wasn’t the thing. Just feeling peed off at another amateur diagnosis on the sickness issue and I stand by the fact he doesn’t have ADHD till he has an official diagnosis. It makes it look like those of us with neurodiverse children can decide whether our kids are they the way they are which I think lots of people still secretly believe.