Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mumof2

Did anyone hear her chewing last night when she was sharing food? 🤮🤮 she’s edited the vid now so you can’t hear it but it was honestly vile. I can’t think of anything to compare it to
Cos I don’t think I’ve heard anything chew like that before! 🤮

Reactions: 2

Snoop D O Double G

Did anyone hear her chewing last night when she was sharing food? 🤮🤮 she’s edited the vid now so you can’t hear it but it was honestly vile. I can’t think of anything to compare it to
Cos I don’t think I’ve heard anything chew like that before! 🤮
Didn’t she try and blame it on golden boy too?? 🙈

Paige7

VIP Member
for such a fake tan expert she seriously needs to learn to wear gloves so she doesn’t end up with orange palms 🤦🏻‍♀️ And her feet are terribly patchy, she seriously needs to moisturise before she puts it on!! 🤮

AfterLife

Wingers doesn’t like her feeding the birds so she doesn’t think he’ll want to adopt rather than buy a puppy?

I suppose he’s taken in his fair share of strays
Actually full on snorted at the last part 🤣🤣🤣

Coffeefirst19

Chatty Member
She’s the second mum I’ve seen on insta today declaring their kids having a mental health day

didn’t realise it was a thing

just to add the other child I’ve seen isn’t even in school.... he’s four!

Reactions: 1

uokhun4387

I think she would have posted it anyway as she often does on Father’s Day/his birthday/his anniversary but it’s hard to tell with her innit.

It’s cause she nicked him straight off his ex. If he had have gone on tinder or whatever he would’ve been knee deep in ladyparts. He’s got a decent job, he’s not unattractive…

Yup, I could see her ex petitioning the court for a reduction on the basis of her cohabitation with Wings. I would be fuming if I were expected to keep her when she’s blowing up insta with her “success” and her McMansion.

That or she’s trying to get him to have the boys more so she can spend more time getting shit faced with the Dr.
Knee deep in ladyparts 🤣🤣

• Haha
Oh my gooooooddddddd!! I have been wondering why there isn't a thread on her and I've just found it!!! I seriously cannot be arsed to read through the past threads but she's been doing my head in for a year and thought I was the only one she annoyed 😂.
The cringe moment they were going on a night out, set up the phone in the living room and were dancing.
The going on and on about tiffany earrings if she reached so many followers.
The constant filming of her boys, in underwear as well, absolutely disgusting.
The constant brag of the massive house and how much money they've obviously got.
I used to love her seriously. Why has she changed?!
Why does wingers let her put way too many personal things on there including about his girls. Why has he not got a backbone to say just stop it?!
Lumi spa..looooool...what happened other week then when you had a spotty breakout if your lumi is that good!
So many things to unpack here 😂😂😂😂
Can you help.im rubbish with tech but have found all this trashlie stuff amusing.but i found her on Instagram but non of the post people describe??why cant i see all the posts that you see??last thing i see is sons birthday can you point me in the right direction so i can see the full story