Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Makingmemories

It’s criminal what the government is doing...do they control the weather?! Fucking hell she is such a moron.
PS you can set your watch by her kid free weekends. As soon as the boys are away to their dads, off go the girls and Ash is off conning Mingers out of more money. Wonder when they actually get to see their own dad without her hanging about?
Hahaha i also said does boris control the weather now?!

Fanaff

VIP Member
She's that busy she manages to clean her house, make reels of it and go out and get her lashes done...fuckin helllllllll man....she is so busy!!!
A job that would have taken 5 mins max without the filming, choosing a song, selecting a filter...she put the dishes in the dishwasher, moved the cereal to the cupboard and that’s that. Why is that insta worthy?!

Caffeine Fiend

VIP Member
I don’t mind her having time off being a mum, like you said we all need and deserve that.
What I do mind is her lying about how busy she is, how she never gets time off, how much she does for the kids but posts her entire life on the gram so we all see it isn’t true. But god forbid you point out her lies as that makes you a troll and someone with no life whilst she is living her best life. She’s a liar, a hypocrite and essentially, thick as shit as she seems to forget people can challenge her due to her putting ALL the details online🤔
Oh absolutely I was agreeing with you btw I realise now reading it back it doesnt seem like I was 🤣

Whineandcheese

Chatty Member
Dunno that amount of takeaway for 6 people as often as they have it cant be short of money.

Running a house of that size will be pricey too. Water, electric, gas, council tax.

My food shop for 2 kids and 2 adults is about £150 a week so for double the kids itl be a lot Id imagine.
We had takeaway for 2 adults and 4 kids yesterday and it was a good £80. But then I don’t see they do a food shop since she never cooks.