Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

uokhun4387

She maybe got a decent chunk out of the sale of her old house, her dad had a few quid and her GG might have left her some too. None of it earned through hard work though. I can Mingers leading a very boring life before he met her. Sat in the house in his tatty old rugby clothes so he probably had a lovely nest egg that she’s helped him blow.
Possibly, but I still don’t think it would come close to what that house is worth. Also, her dad was a fisherman, wasn’t he? I didn’t think that was a lucrative field...

Stuff about the current partner is a bit harsh as, at the end of the day, we don’t really know. I feel sorry for him in a way.

Reactions: 2

C7645

VIP Member
As someone who gave in to their child to have tropical fish, let me tell you our dog is easier to look after. After almost half the original fish died, I had to learn about them pretty quick!
ETA - those feet are awful! Why would your show them to your ever dwindling sheep/followers 😂😂

Attachments

pandaeyes68

Chatty Member
Came here just to say that! Such a selfish cow! Her behaviour is shocking and he’s just as bad pandering to her! He needs to grow a pair of bollocks that what he does and start prioritising his kids. And HER, fake ass crying over her first born (and favourite) son and the memories he won’t make one minute and leaving him with a babysitter the next - words fail me!
She’s just an awful specimen of a human being

Caffeine Fiend

VIP Member
Ive definitely given my eldest mental health days. They are neurodiverse and v easily overwhelmed and need that down time sometimes. Its our business though, I certainly wouldnt post it on social media!!

Dangleberry2

It’s his boring anal nasally voice. He could put a glass eye to sleep and his dress sense is just awful.

• Haha

Caffeine Fiend

VIP Member
Dunno that amount of takeaway for 6 people as often as they have it cant be short of money.

Running a house of that size will be pricey too. Water, electric, gas, council tax.

My food shop for 2 kids and 2 adults is about £150 a week so for double the kids itl be a lot Id imagine.

uokhun4387

Was she not there for just 6 weeks or something? That’s hardly living there?
I could be wrong but I feel like it was longer. Have tried to verify but all the blog posts about it have disappeared. Not the sort of memories you’d want I guess...

Definitely depends on where you live, Texas isn’t that dissimilar to the part of the US I lived which was further east. Also depends on the relocation package offered if they were relocated by his company. For example, I got a family relocation payment, a cost of living allowance and healthcare was picked up in full by my company too.
Sounds like a good company!

Who are these clients.... can we find any?! Public plea : Does anyone know of any company who have employed Sugar Rushed to do their social media...

From her linkedin : ‘utilise the massive benefits to business's these platform's bring’... :censored:

’Featured in the Daily Mail online with a recipe I invented’ - not the slow cooker hot chocolate that’s been about on Pinterest since time began?!
Does she actually have that on her LinkedIn?! 🤦🏻‍♀️

NoodlesToodles

VIP Member
This one was in my suggested follows. Quick flick through her grid and shes had some upgrade moving into that mansion eh? What do they do for work?

Bobby bunny

Chatty Member
She's such an odd woman....strange story to put up , not in the slightest bit funny either , well maybe to her!
Bizarre 🤔

And her fits of uncontrollable, false ,manic laughter gets worse every time .. she's bonkers man.

Last edited:

Coffeefirst19

Chatty Member
Ohhhh her and marthashappilyeverafter will be fighting over who invented the cake hack!
You know because no one else has been doing this for years.....

pandaeyes68

Chatty Member
No idea what she’s on about today tbh. Seems more incoherent than usual.
I thought the same thing too, just not making much sense at all(more so than usual)

Also, as much as I don’t want to defend Hancock as he’s always seemed like a bit of a turd, someone being a philanderer doesn’t mean you shouldn’t still get the jab...lmao. What a reach.
She really is as thick as pig shit

Curtaintwitcher

Chatty Member
Must get my daughter a Lumi because during an eczema flare up her face can look like that too! Don’t know what we were doing pausing about with the prescribed things when I could have got a face vibrator 🙄