Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

pandaeyes68

Chatty Member
I would love to see what that lanky twat actually fills her day with ‘work’ wise. She never actually says what the finished product of all this ‘work’ actually is. It’s all just pure fantasy,
Yes I totally agree - she can never even articulate what it is she actually does , it’s all in her stupid head

What is a job in CSR. It sounds very high powered!
Corporate social responsibility

Reactions: 1

uokhun4387

He’ll have had insurance and her step mum is very well off. I remember her posting about her visiting Buckingham Palace thanks to her Step Mums work.
Her stepmother is a prominent and very well-respected businesswoman in the North East (and beyond in all likelihood) and was awarded a CBE a while back, which I believe is why they were at Buckingham Palace.

Caffeine Fiend

VIP Member
I think Dr Wing Ding is wrong on this occasion. The structure on the outside of the virus mutates which allows it to attach to healthy cells and do its thing. That’s what a virus is. I know this because my daughter who has a first class degree and masters degree in bio medical sciences explained it to me. I like to live vicariously through her and I’m trumping Wing Ding
Oh I agree with you. I was being sarcastic 🙊

uokhun4387

A bit besides the point, but does anyone else wince at the expression “fell” pregnant? I find it so old-fashioned! It doesn’t happen by accident, after all...

Catlady1, everything crossed for you. Sounds terrifying. x

Whineandcheese

Chatty Member
Also, I don’t have kids and don’t particularly want them, but how do you book a babysitter that last minute? Is it safe?
No idea. We had one babysitter who was a trusted friend of a friend (she no longer does babysitting) and we had to book weeks in advance… I wouldn’t personally just use one of those apps or anything, especially with COVID…

pandaeyes68

Chatty Member
Two nights with no kids isn’t enough for this bitch clearly! Like you said, she’s beyond selfish and as long as SHE is ok, sod anyone else including the kid she was crying about 20 minutes ago!
She just a poor excuse for a human , horrid horrid woman

VeryCherry

I’d LOVE to know how much she gets % per lumi commission wise. And then once someone has one how do they keep them buying stuff, is it the face wash etc? Because if that’s good surely you can use it without the machine. It confuses me! And in a few months everyone who has seen the lumi and wants one what happens them? Who’s she selling to? Years ago I got a Foreo face vibrator (my hubby calls it) and it wasn’t a quarter of the price, it’s the same idea I’m sure. I can’t understand people being sucked in to buy it. She’s such a terrible sales person!
I doubt she will make much at all per sale, they make money by recruiting more people to sell it. There’ll just be a few people at the very top who can manage to live off the commission. My sister in law sells for an MLM and only gets money once she recruits someone else to sell to their friends, doesn’t get a penny from the sales 🙄🙄

Whineandcheese

Chatty Member
The eldest helped settle the younger ones 🤯🤣 there is barely an age gap!
My husband’s oldest is 12 & great with his younger siblings & I wouldn’t trust him to settle our 5 & 1 year old... nor would I expect him to. Although I may occasionally Chuck the 5 year old in with him when he won’t stop talking at 6am.