Ashliesugarrushed #3 Take your Lumi and shove it up your Nooni

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I found the pizza post really odd. I wouldnt know if my neighbours had already eaten or anything. So wouldnt even think of turning up with a pizza each. Its strange and just makes me think its not what happened at all.
Really odd. Like “Oh hey there neighbour, I was just making pizza for tea, so made you all one each, with your favourite toppings, and thought I’d turn up unannounced on your doorstep to give them to you.”

okaaaayyyy. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Those lumi kid photos. The first is an extreme close up and the after is blurred to duck? Does anyone believe this tit?

Reactions: 6
I’m sorry, doesn’t use filters when promoting Lumi or beauty products etc ... are you actually shitting me?!!?!?!

screenshot just because she pissed me off and looks rough as a badgers arse 😂
Jesus that photo is scary 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Love the fact that she's now stopped using a filter because someone called her out on it, and guess what...her skin looks normal. Not amazing, not glowing, normal. So why would anyone pay 200 quid for a face vibrator that does NOTHING for you! She also still gets spots and sores so it CLEARLY doesn't do what they tell you it does. So glad I wasn't sucked in to waste money on one.

Reactions: 8
D43A3663-25BF-4BB1-A48F-6C1C7DFD9691.jpeg

More like shes dyed them and then brushed them upwards rather than the eyebrow/lash serum making them grow. Surely this is false advertising. Absolute no shame at all!! Wonder how many people will fall for this. Surely everyone’s eyebrows would look thicker if they dyed them a totally different colour and then brushed them upwards 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 7
View attachment 614184
More like shes dyed them and then brushed them upwards rather than the eyebrow/lash serum making them grow. Surely this is false advertising. Absolute no shame at all!! Wonder how many people will fall for this. Surely everyone’s eyebrows would look thicker if they dyed them a totally different colour and then brushed them upwards 🤦🏼‍♀️
The top picture is literally yesterday, it’s bleeping impressive for it to have worked sooooo well over night 🤣🤣🤣 hun you DYED them!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I find it awful to watch her using her older son to sell these skin products. It’s clear she has told him what to say, he sounds rehearsed.

Very cringey.

• Angry
Reactions: 11
Not a single one of those lumi shite adverts were properly labelled as and ad 🙄 I feel a report to the ASA coming on
Also telling people to use a really hot cloth, as a qualified beauty therapist I’d have thought she’d know this can cause thread veins on the face 🙄

Reactions: 5
I’m quite looking forward to the rant when stage four is put back.
She’s going be raging! I think this one might tip her over the edge and she’ll explode. Poor wingers best have the champers on ice and the lumi fully charged before Princess Trashlie watches the news!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.