Ashliesugarrushed #3 Take your Lumi and shove it up your Nooni

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ive definitely given my eldest mental health days. They are neurodiverse and v easily overwhelmed and need that down time sometimes. Its our business though, I certainly wouldnt post it on social media!!
I agree I had too. My son had plenty as he has ASD and he had days where his brain could not function. I didn’t call them mental health days as it wasn’t the thing. Just feeling peed off at another amateur diagnosis on the sickness issue and I stand by the fact he doesn’t have ADHD till he has an official diagnosis. It makes it look like those of us with neurodiverse children can decide whether our kids are they the way they are which I think lots of people still secretly believe.

I agree I had too. My son had plenty as he has ASD and he had days where his brain could not function. I didn’t call them mental health days as it wasn’t the thing. Just feeling peed off at another amateur diagnosis on the sickness issue and I stand by the fact he doesn’t have ADHD till he has an official diagnosis. It makes it look like those of us with neurodiverse children can decide whether our kids are they the way they are which I think lots of people still secretly believe.
Oh absolutely. Also so many people fight for years to get their diagnosis, I dont really have an issue with people saying suspected ASD or whatever while awaiting appointments but Im not sure why youd continue with x has ADHD when you refused the diagnosis apparently. Its such a slap in the face to parents working their arses off in a system that is so hard to navigate and get the right support systems in place for their child :(

Reactions: 4
What the duck is she on about now?! Good grief. Yes the universe sent you to your mcmansion cause your neighbour has some cats.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I followed ashleigh from about 2012 when slimming world accounts were smaller on instagram. Shes noe a massive braggy head the min she started lumi posts i unfollowed
Me too. I loved her stories when she lived in Newcastle and was quite genuine and normal.. Now she's quite frankly just embarrassing. She only thinks of herself and feeds the kids complete rubbish.. I can't wait for the day that everything crumbles around her and she realises that she's no better than the rest of us.. My ex would be furious if I was telling the world that my son didn't have a father. I actually feel for Wingers ex being tarnished by Trashlie..

Reactions: 13
Me too. I loved her stories when she lived in Newcastle and was quite genuine and normal.. Now she's quite frankly just embarrassing. She only thinks of herself and feeds the kids complete rubbish.. I can't wait for the day that everything crumbles around her and she realises that she's no better than the rest of us.. My ex would be furious if I was telling the world that my son didn't have a father. I actually feel for Wingers ex being tarnished by Trashlie..
He’s as much of a knob if he’s not telling her to pipe down.

Reactions: 4
So the universe gave her neighbours who have cats to help her son who has ADHD but doesn’t actually have a diagnosis just yet, Trash has just hopped on that bandwagon as it’s given her engagement and she knows more engagement means more pressies from wingers. Right, ok.

also, please stop pretending you love those girls sooooo much. You get rid of them at any given opportunity and take their dad away from them in the process.

Reactions: 6
So the universe gave her neighbours who have cats to help her son who has ADHD but doesn’t actually have a diagnosis just yet, Trash has just hopped on that bandwagon as it’s given her engagement and she knows more engagement means more pressies from wingers. Right, ok.

also, please stop pretending you love those girls sooooo much. You get rid of them at any given opportunity and take their dad away from them in the process.
She’s said that terrible stuff about the girls Mum too. Unforgivable. Bet there’s parents at the girls school see that and everything.

Can you recommend protein powder for a girl? What? Do they have genitals on the tub.

Not high in cals not looking to bulk up. Does she have any idea what protein powder is? Its not gonna make you gain weight. :|

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why is wingers paying a PT and not asking them these questions instead of looking stupid for engagement

Can you recommend protein powder for a girl? What? Do they have genitals on the tub.

Not high in cals not looking to bulk up. Does she have any idea what protein powder is? Its not gonna make you gain weight. :|
Not unless she buys a mass gainer protein powder, but they are obvious what they are. She on the beg for a freebie 🙄

Reactions: 3
Her stories 😳. She definitely doesnt wear a mask and just wants to justify the fact that the lumi isnt a miracle worker and she still gets spots! "I felt ill" Patronising witch. Yes there are people who have to wear them every day at work. And shes moaning about wearing one going in and out of bloody pubs 🤬. Cant stand this woman. We've got an interior designer...well that's the best money wing ding has ever spent. Maybe she'll stop putting bedside cabinets in the living room and cheap tacky furniture everywhere else!

Reactions: 10
She thinks she’s so witty with all these phrases and memes and quotes. Makes me cringe so much.

I don’t understand the need for an interior designer - fire place removed by previous owners, get a new one installed or decorate to cover the old space? And the designing a bedroom - buy a house that has enough bedrooms in the first place?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.