Ashliesugarrushed #3 Take your Lumi and shove it up your Nooni

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I HATE when women look for "lady specific" protein powder, like if they take one that isnt an overpriced "skinny" protein aimed specifically at women, they will automatically bulk up. "not bulking so nothing with too much fat" Get a grip you absolute twit, you clearly have no clue about the benefits and/or downsides of taking protein supplements or what exactly taking them will do for your body so just stay away!!! Moron, unfollowed!

Reactions: 7
Ashlie’s caption says she “could of” written the book... erm, no you could not “of” because it’s COULD HAVE. There’s no way she could write a book with her awful spelling, grammar and punctuation.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Interior designer? Can’t wait to hear what they have to say about the IKEA kallax in the formal lounge lol. To decorate that home with an interior designer will cost a fortune!! Hope they lumi sales good 😂😂. I really hope she posts videos of what the interior designer says. Can’t wait to hear what they say about it all 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
If a cat was sent by the universe to undiagnosed ADHD child, and it heals him so much. Wouldn’t you think Ashlie would just get the boy a cat?! I bet the neighbours get hacked off reaaaallly soon at those two spongers popping in to see the cats all the time.

Reactions: 6
I didn’t think animals were known to help with ADHD, I thought that was autism? Happy to be educated.

Reactions: 2
Gosh she looks rough today. She looks like she has the oldify filter on 🙈

I’m actually quite pleased that she has got an interior designer coming as I’m sick of seeing her cheap furniture all over that house. Worth every penny that the wingding will be parting with for it.

Reactions: 8
PRO-EEEEN .... not sure if anyone has told you but there’s a t in there somewhere Trash! Who’s taking bets on when she’ll start peddling Herbalife just to troll us all?!?

Reactions: 3
Her own diagnosis of Oscars ADHD is so jarring! Doesn’t want to get the official diagnosis / statement for him, but wants to plaster that he has it all over the internet for attention / engagement & to make out she’s supermum! She should keep the kids & their deeply personal information (especially the girls & their mum!) of social media !! It honestly baffles me how much she shares.

Reactions: 10
Her own diagnosis of Oscars ADHD is so jarring! Doesn’t want to get the official diagnosis / statement for him, but wants to plaster that he has it all over the internet for attention / engagement & to make out she’s supermum! She should keep the kids & their deeply personal information (especially the girls & their mum!) of social media !! It honestly baffles me how much she shares.
If she doesn’t have a diagnosis then he doesn’t have it. She shouldn’t be saying that he does. I honestly don’t understand how her brain works. How can more people not question this?

Reactions: 5
Ewwww
So Braggy.
“Chloe from geordie shore got HER face vibrator from ME”

didn’t you gift them?

why act like you have all the celebs buying stuff from you twashlie 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Just seen a different influencer selling a Lumi look alike product for £40!! 😆
you mean it doesn’t cost £220 to make bit of vibrating plastic :O shock!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Why’s she eating all that processed pro-een tit? Just eat some Greek yoghurt? A couple of eggs? I can’t imagine she needs so much
pro-een that she has to supplement with those

Reactions: 2
1. Is it 2013? Everyone has a nutribullet, they don’t need your swipe.

2. STOP PRETENDING YOU HAVE A REAL JOB!!!! If you did you wouldn’t be part of a pyramid scheme. You’d be doing your real job.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.