Ashliesugarrushed #3 Take your Lumi and shove it up your Nooni

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What?
This can’t be serious? So many people want to live in my house?! 😂😂😂 AND it would make them better people if they could 😱😱😱
“Ash what you doing?”
“Babe, im taking a Pic so everyone think I’m sooooo relatable and have it so hard cos I work so hard and then they feel guilty and buy loads of the Lumi”
“But why are you running upstairs to get your designer bag I got you”
“Oh it’s so everyone sees it and thinks that selling the Lumi makes you enough money to buy these. Actually, I match your wage remember so technically I bought it. Go back to advising Whitty on the proteins babe”
Mingers slowly backs away, whilst downloading Tinder looking for his next babysitter partner

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Is she suggesting you lose 2 litres of water overnight based on a study that looked at the bleeping desert? I mean it says comparable conditions. Is it it currently 35 degrees Ash? Here it’s 12.... but then she does live in the land of bullshit.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Trashlie the walking talking contradiction, keeps her distance from people so the airborne particles are nowhere near her, how did 4 of the 6 of u end up with covid at Christmas then? 🤔 Oh and moaning about masks again & having to sit outside to eat & drink. Here's a thought Trash, it was only for a few weeks we had to do this & if it's that bad stay in your almost million pound mansion until Monday to eat or drink when you can get to go inside a pub or restaurant! I'm forgetting though she wouldn't be single handedly saving the hospitality industry if she did that, silly me 🤦‍♀️ She cares as much about hospitality as Boris did about feeding poor & vulnerable kids, she's just raging she chooses to sit in crappy weather boozing with no kids, hole!

Reactions: 10
Absolute lol at her stories, I don't gel before I go into the shop, I gel when I come out, after I haven't put my hands anywhere near my face. Oh and I have never had covid....so ashlie, must not be so bad what I'm doing if I've not had covid and you have 😂😂.

Reactions: 6
If you’re that happy with your choices regarding masks, and of course you’ve got the knowledge of Dr Wingfield behind you, don’t wear one, Ash. Stop trying to justify being a selfish dick on social media.

Oh and I love the list she made when on a zoom call. Must be dead professional and important writing about their sheets and “plan insta”. Plan insta? Thought you were just straight up down to Earth speak as you find? As if she plans that tit 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Are those kids having FOUR brioche rolls each for breakfast?!
I thought that-had to go back and watch it again. She obvs doesn’t give a crap what they eat. I mean seriously....we all have the occasional handy grab-n-go breakfast item (I wouldn’t have been so judgy if they were holding one as they ran out the door 🤔) but sat at the table so clearly plenty of time. And 4 for one little girl - how much sugar and fat in one sitting?!! 😬Odd.

Reactions: 5
Just had to go back and watch the breakfast story again. Firstly when it’s your kids birthday and they’re opening their presents put your bloody phone down and be in the moment instead of watching it through a screen. Secondly oh my god 4 of those rolls!!! There’s so much sugar in them. Don’t get me wrong I do buy them and if we are super rushing the kids will have ONE thrown at them going out the door to eat in the car on their way to school but one, not four!!!

Reactions: 4
So it’s one of the girls birthdays and her smug (read also favourite) child is still the star of the show 🙄🙄 and while we are on the subject her eldest kid is deffo that big headed kid at school that everyone rolls their eyes at when he opens his mouth! Just like his mother 🙈
Poor kid.
not his fault. Hopefully he takes after his dad! But I have feeling you could be right 🙈😩

wingers must be really deluded

Reactions: 3
She may believe Oscar has ADHD but I can assure you after four of those rolls my kids would be exhibiting ADHD behaviours too.....

Reactions: 9
I’d eat four in one go 🤷🏻‍♀️

I love how it’s takeaway AGAIN but it’s fine cause there’s a little bowl of cucumber. Jesus Ash cook a meal! If you can’t find the time maybe you could stop chatting absolute shite on Instagram stories, that would free up several hours.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.