Ashliesugarrushed #2 Don't be fooled by the rock that I got, I'm still Trashlie under this Botox

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
News flash - tinted moisturiser has colour in it so will show on the Lumi. You’d think that beauty therapist know it all Ash would know this?!

Reactions: 7
Urgh so sick of seeing her chipmunk cheeks and hearing about the Loooooooomi.

Unfollowed. I’ll just enjoy the witty commentary here 🍿

She needs them topping up or something because she looks like a haggid cartoon character
She didnt seem to have a problem getting her eyelash extensions and nails done during lockdown so not sure why a bit of Botox & the hairdressers are off the cards.. 😆

Reactions: 3
I’m surprised her hairdresser isn’t in a bubble with her to be perfectly honest.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She didnt seem to have a problem getting her eyelash extensions and nails done during lockdown so not sure why a bit of Botox & the hairdressers are off the cards.. 😆
Didn’t you know “Wingah’s Mam” is an eyelash technician!? #morebubblesthanbollinger 😂🙄

• Haha
Thank God Trash-lie is back reminding us to breathe on a morning, how I've managed to remember to breathe the last couple of weeks without that prompt I'll never know, it's a wonder I'm still here if I'm honest

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Omg the fake typing on her ad 😂 just get a proper job, please stop trying to flog shite on the internet as you really do not have the skills!

• Haha
Didn’t you know “Wingah’s Mam” is an eyelash technician!? #morebubblesthanbollinger 😂🙄
I actual read that in her god awful voice and now I feel violated 😂😂😂

Omg the fake typing on her ad 😂 just get a proper job, please stop trying to flog shite on the internet as you really do not have the skills!
That fake typing was hilarious! Trashlie ain’t going to have Hollywood calling her with them shite acting skills 😂😂😂😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I looked at that and thought you could have at least opened a word doc and just typed anything into it rather than that terrible acting....and the tap on the can 😂😂😂

That readly ad is the cringiest thing I've ever seen 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 ffs I'm embarrassed for her 😂😂

Reactions: 4
I’m absolutely embarrassed for her. That tap on the can of Coke. I just want to crawl into a hole I’m cringing that much. I’d like to think that one day she’d look back with a bit of remorse but I know that would never happen with a narcissist like this. On a positive note, she’s taken FASHION down from her bio. This is a good thing because her dress sense is terrible. She literally has the worst taste in clothes and home decor.

I’m absolutely embarrassed for her. That tap on the can of Coke. I just want to crawl into a hole I’m cringing that much. I’d like to think that one day she’d look back with a bit of remorse but I know that would never happen with a narcissist like this. On a positive note, she’s taken FASHION down from her bio. This is a good thing because her dress sense is terrible. She literally has the worst taste in clothes and home decor.
She does! She dresses like she’s from Footballers Wives back in the day. Guess that explains why she wanted that pretentious mansion - fits in well with her “style”

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She's a key worker don't you know!!! 😂 I cannot imagine being an actual adult and sat there filming myself doing that for an ad 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.