Ashliesugarrushed #2 Don't be fooled by the rock that I got, I'm still Trashlie under this Botox

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The screenshot is embarrassing. She won’t get called out though. Hardly any followers on that account.

Reactions: 2
Wow.... I almost feel a bit sorry for her 🤔 Not normal behaviour lying like she does.
The more she shows of her fake life the stranger it becomes.......

Reactions: 3
Those selfies have killed me this morning: She’s 38??!?! Is this true as I thought she was 45 minimum with lots of work done.
How old is mingers?
The subtle bragging of the house is so funny. Yeah you’ve bought million pound mansion, well done! I’d rather have a £500k house and be able to buy decent furniture to go in it. That white IKEA table does not belong in that house. Thank god the old owners left loads of furniture or it would look even worse!!!! Zero style, zero class! She is the cliche of champagne lifestyle, lemonade budget!

Reactions: 17
Those selfies have killed me this morning: She’s 38??!?! Is this true as I thought she was 45 minimum with lots of work done.
How old is mingers?
The subtle bragging of the house is so funny. Yeah you’ve bought million pound mansion, well done! I’d rather have a £500k house and be able to buy decent furniture to go in it. That white IKEA table does not belong in that house. Thank god the old owners left loads of furniture or it would look even worse!!!! Zero style, zero class! She is the cliche of champagne lifestyle, lemonade budget!
I’m sure he’s 41 or 42

I beg your bleeping pardon!!!??
You GENUINELY took this photo off your whilst working?!
Really! Did you?!
I think NOT!

Ashlie you absolute PRAT
Hahah someone has commented on it saying it’s a stock image 😂😂 let’s see how long that comment stays there

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Tell me you read your own Tattle thread without actually telling me you read your own Tattle thread 😂 😂 😂

Oh deep joy the new skin page is here.. Let's see how long it takes for it to be back on her main page because she's not getting any sales. Of course she is a liar so it'll probably be a huge success 🙄 You just can't go on about being a beauty therapist whilst trying to flog pyramid scheme rubbish! Those photos of her posing 'without filters' is hilarious. Just cringe cringe cringe!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Her separate page lasted less than 24 hours 🙄

The same person again has called her out on the pic and she’s not deleted or responded!

Reactions: 1
Comments are gone! They should have commented on main page as not many have followed on the new one.

Obviously been reading on here about us not seeing her real face without a filter! Not just 1 selfie...4! Them blurry filler lips look freshly done to me! 👄 imagine going from a council estate in the toon to a million pound house and all you have to do is shag an ugly fat bald man and take on his 2 kids that she can’t stand?! Think I’d rather be skint!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I beg your bleeping pardon!!!??
You GENUINELY took this photo off your whilst working?!
Really! Did you?!
I think NOT!

Ashlie you absolute PRAT
I honestly can’t get over this.
She’s loopy.
You’re not telling me she’s trying to pass that beach off as somewhere in this country.
News flash Ashlie hun it’s a bloody global pandemic and travel is illegal. It makes me so mad as this is blatant lies and vulnerable people will be pulled in by it.

This is what her upline will be telling her to do. MLM is all smoke and mirrors. Look at my life. Im a boss babe, I can earn mega bucks from my phone and wake up to see sunsets. *eyeroll*

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.