Ashliesugarrushed #2 Don't be fooled by the rock that I got, I'm still Trashlie under this Botox

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is the cringe gift that keeps on giving 🤣 wonder if she realises how many people are watching for the comedy factor...(and she isn't in the slightest bit funny)

Reactions: 6
They’re more I see of that house the more underwhelming it is. That kitchen is tiny really for the size. The entrance hall is such wasted space.

Reactions: 13
They’re more I see of that house the more underwhelming it is. That kitchen is tiny really for the size. The entrance hall is such wasted space.
i think this. It’s tit. I want a big ass kitchen for a million quid, not a galley kitchen with a sofa on the end.

Reactions: 7
Have we even seen a living room? Why is the sofa in the kitchen like that? I’m so confused. 😂
The living room is the other end of the room to where they have put their dining table(where the kids were sat eating pizza) it's not very big though so doubt that sofa would fit.

Reactions: 2
Bleating on about Caroline Flack again today, let the poor girl rest in peace, turning it towards herself and trolls. If she didn’t break the rules and lies so much, people would be more engaged with her. Wonder if she’s going to manifest the police knocking on her door about her Covid rule breaking or the ASA speaking to her about her undisclosed #ads 🤔

Reactions: 11
A side table, and shes contemplating blocking the door to the outside space. What the actual f#$k. Shes an idiot. Has this family room and kids eating McDonalds in the lounge which surely should be her good space. The mind boggles. All her cheap white tatty furniture looks horrific. Replaced a grand piano with a manky white table. Pure class 😅🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Strange her nails and lashes always look like they’ve just been done, wonder if she has a beautician in her array of support bubbles!

Reactions: 11
The thing is these people get away with lying and not declaring ads because as soon as anyone calls them out they cry troll, they're being bullied, it's pathetic. Nobody is writing horrible things in her inbox which is what trolling actually is, we are on a website that she's reading because she found it by searching her own name. Pleb.

Reactions: 9
The thing is these people get away with lying and not declaring ads because as soon as anyone calls them out they cry troll, they're being bullied, it's pathetic. Nobody is writing horrible things in her inbox which is what trolling actually is, we are on a website that she's reading because she found it by searching her own name. Pleb.
This!!! 👏 It's a classic case of what you don't know won't hurt you but when you're a narcissist you NEED to know 🙄

Reactions: 6
Did the millionaire man guess her address or did she tell the PR company it and get it sent to her?! Hardly a bleeping surprise is it. And tagging him and saying “so proud of you mate” oh Ash how cringe

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Did the millionaire man guess her address or did she tell the PR company it and get it sent to her?! Hardly a bleeping surprise is it. And tagging him and saying “so proud of you mate” oh Ash how cringe
5 people on my account have received the same thing today 🤣

Reactions: 5
Wingers wasn’t a scientist after all, she just remembered his background is commercial and numbers 🙄 #lies

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.