Ashliesugarrushed #2 Don't be fooled by the rock that I got, I'm still Trashlie under this Botox

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aw I start a film and everyone’s done it! Tbh this just highlights the absolute danger of posting your life online.

Reactions: 4
I honestly wonder why people follow her?? I mean she is hardly relatable is she moving into a house worth almost £1m....

You have her and Robbo giving each other shout outs... one is marrying a clearly loaded guy whilst she hangs off his coat tales either her diamond earrings and the other works at wetherspoons and holidays at haven and eats exclusively yellow stickers food. So weird.

Reactions: 6
Found it 😨 wow, its stunning! Can not believe the cost though and the massive difference from their old place to this!!! I was expecting something similar to the old house but just larger not this beast 🤣 Feel like the sale has gone through quickly for the size of the mortgage/house?!

Reactions: 2
Some initial thoughts
The carpet on the stairs looks like one that you would find in a 3 star a golf hotel
I bet she is glad they took those fireplaces - wow
Do you think someone semi famous lived there (you know, before Trashlie and Mingers the insta whores) as there is a lot of musical instruments and a questionable portrait in the lounge

It was advertised in a local paper in May 2019 as up for sale, so it was on the market 18 months or so before they had their offer accepted so guessing they didnt pay full asking price

It was advertised in a local paper in May 2019 as up for sale, so it was on the market 18 months or so before they had their offer accepted so guessing they didnt pay full asking price
Interesting that they didn’t drop the price at all though. Even Mingers advertised his at £400k and quickly dropped it to £375k or something. I’m guessing they saw this house, made an offer and lowered his to get it sold faster? Even so, that’s a massive mortgage amount. (I think, I’m awful at grown up stuff like this!)

Interesting that they didn’t drop the price at all though. Even Mingers advertised his at £400k and quickly dropped it to £375k or something. I’m guessing they saw this house, made an offer and lowered his to get it sold faster? Even so, that’s a massive mortgage amount. (I think, I’m awful at grown up stuff like this!)
Oh yeah definitely! They must earn some good cash between them especially with 4 dependants being taken as a deduction! No wonder shes flogging lumi to have a bit of spending money now all hers has gone on this 🤯

oh sorry do you mean the old old house?
Yeah, the one in Newcastle. I just wonder how much that sold for as I know she would have walked away with some equity...but I’m guessing she’s not been sat on £500k for 3 years!

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I can go to bed now you lovely bunch have helped me find it. Genuinely can’t believe they’ve managed to buy somewhere like that. I really liked her when I initially started following her late last year but the covid nonsense and now the lumi tit have made her a total hate-follow. I have a massive hatred of MLM predators.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.