Ashliesugarrushed #2 Don't be fooled by the rock that I got, I'm still Trashlie under this Botox

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I searched up to £500k when I looked, I thought that was a stretch seeing as his was £375k. £950k?! Jesus being a Stepford Wife for Mingers pays well!

Reactions: 6
It’s grand, it kind of looked like it could be a gated community, when she drove in. Looks huge and will be lovely, I guess the pervious people were older, the bits left looks quite country style... wonder what she’ll do with it? I would love to see the property details

Reactions: 1
Its a beautiful house, no denying that. Have the buyers left all the furniture? Wingers has his own company so wont be short of ££££ but I imagine the mortgage is a lot as neither of them are spring chickens.

Edit - for some reason I thought Wingers owned rhe company. Oops

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
The back garden is small for the size of the house. Its lovely though, well proportioned inside.

Very jealous 🤣 but wouldnt fancy cleaning it. Id need a cleaner.

Is it possible to find it now its completed? Ive looked on rightmove & zoopla 🤣 Does look like a lovely (massive!!) house

If you know the areas yes you could find it.

Please dont share it on here though. Its not fair.

If you google the town they live in (not Wakefield but the other W), the price and how many beds and just scroll you can easily put it together... given she’s already over shared

Reactions: 2
If you google the town they live in (not Wakefield but the other W), the price and how many beds and just scroll you can easily put it together... given she’s already over shared
Found it! You little gem

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.