Ashliesugarrushed #2 Don't be fooled by the rock that I got, I'm still Trashlie under this Botox

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Poor Archie is getting a slither of the massive room at the top of the house(that they don't need) How utterly bizarre to buy a house that costs as much as that and then have to start making another bedroom when there were plenty of 5 and 6 bedroom houses to buy in the same area. Oh and she may not be bothered about the tiny garden but i guarantee one of the reasons why it hadn't sold in 2 years was that other people were so good luck with selling it in the future.
Yes definitely and also on her stories of the garden I could hear a busy road

Reactions: 3
I hope for his sake it works out for them (and for their kids) BUT I feel there is something really "off" about her and I can't put my finger on it.
I'm guessing he lived where he did because it was all he wanted and needed with his girls and he was happy??....then comes Ash and fam and her wannabe WAG lifestyle and bam, he's fallen deep.
good luck to them, but I don't know, I would never have put them together even before this grand move. She definitely got what she wanted no doubt about it.

Reactions: 17
I don’t understand why they don’t use that small bedroom for now, put the desk in the empty dressing room or shock horror, put the desk upstairs and not relegate your kid up there?! Bet she was desperate to put one of the girls up there but knew she would get backlash for it!

Or, turn the summer house into an office. I’m guessing it will have electric as it would have probably been used to power the hot tub.

I honestly think it is ridiculous to spend that amount of money on a house that isn’t fit for purpose. If they were millionaires, yes. But there are so many big new build houses with 5/6 bedrooms that she could have got for half the price! I bet she nagged Mingers for the 2 years until he gave in and went ahead.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Last thing I would want is my primary age kids all having en-suites!

So much dead space in the house, its fair enough having massive bedrooms and loads of bathrooms but what actually do you need them for? I have a big bedroom and its such a waste, I sleep in there and that is about it.

Reactions: 10
Easy find for the house, thanks for all the clues! (Even with clues I never found BrummyMummy house 🤣)
Wow what a house Ashlie has fallen into. I'm just happy the girls got nice rooms with en suites!
I think she is trying to convince herself the garden is big enough.

Reactions: 8
If I’m spending close to a million in that area, I want land, not a postage stamp of lawn. It doesn’t even have enough bedrooms for their family 🤯 shes said before that the girls like sharing so why not give the two of them the massive attic conversion space to share? We all know she dreams of locking them in an attic

Reactions: 8
Why do they still have the previous owners furniture? Unless they bought it with a grey sofa in the girls bedroom.amd the dining table. Odd.

Reactions: 5
Off course the favourite boy has the biggest bedroom with a walk in wardrobe and en-suite!

Ashlie & Wingers bedroom, walk in wardrobe and en-suite is literally the size of an apartment. Boy she’s landed on her feet 😳

Reactions: 12
Why do they still have the previous owners furniture? Unless they bought it with a grey sofa in the girls bedroom.amd the dining table. Odd.
I can’t believe the old owners casually left their piano there for a couple of days too. You can’t tell me that they owned that expensive house but couldn’t afford removals people!

Reactions: 2
I can’t believe the old owners casually left their piano there for a couple of days too. You can’t tell me that they owned that expensive house but couldn’t afford removals people!
Imagine the photos shes taken sat on it in her "ball gowns" 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Said it before, say it again. I would not want to be cleaning all those individual bathrooms. She'l get her steps in no bother collecting all the wet towels off the floors.

Also I want a stand alone bath tub lucky girl! Im glad the girls are getting a nice room each. Even if it isnt the biggest.

Reactions: 12
I can’t stop thinking about Winger’s ex wife. I can’t believe she would be posting happy family photos not 6 months before she has lost custody of her kids and he’s off with Ashlie. The poor girls.

Also the house is exactly what I’d expect from Ashlie. Tasteless and all for show.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I’m guessing alcoholic. Just a guess looking at her face.
That was my thought.

I know I’m basically just guessing here but the timeline makes me sad. Happy family photos and no indication anything is wrong January 2018. Ashlie’s house on the market July 2018, holiday with what is clearly Wingers immediately after, going away with Wingers, her children and his in October.

Could her drinking realistically be so bad that he felt she shouldn’t see her kids at all and lose all custody seemingly immediately while he also - judging from that timeline - was more than likely sleeping with Ashlie? It all just seems so convenient. Even if she is an alcoholic is it best for the girls to have no contact at all? I have so many questions.

Reactions: 10
That was my thought.

I know I’m basically just guessing here but the timeline makes me sad. Happy family photos and no indication anything is wrong January 2018. Ashlie’s house on the market July 2018, holiday with what is clearly Wingers immediately after, going away with Wingers, her children and his in October.

Could her drinking realistically be so bad that he felt she shouldn’t see her kids at all and lose all custody seemingly immediately while he also - judging from that timeline - was more than likely sleeping with Ashlie? It all just seems so convenient. Even if she is an alcoholic is it best for the girls to have no contact at all? I have so many questions.
There's pictures of his ex?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.