Ashliesugarrushed #2 Don't be fooled by the rock that I got, I'm still Trashlie under this Botox

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think she can work that much? I also fail to see how she can be doing marketing etc for businesses when her spelling and grammar is appalling. Even her LinkedIn has typos. I think she worked more before she moved to Leeds but clearly just spends mingers cash now.
It always makes me chuckle when she says she lives in Leeds, she doesn’t, they live in Wakefield, which isn’t Leeds....

Reactions: 8
I don’t think she can work that much? I also fail to see how she can be doing marketing etc for businesses when her spelling and grammar is appalling. Even her LinkedIn has typos. I think she worked more before she moved to Leeds but clearly just spends mingers cash now.
From what I remember she worked for a Gas Company which was a friends husband and she was like an office admin but did a bit of social media for them, and I suspect she massively over exaggerates what she does now.

Reactions: 6
From what I remember she worked for a Gas Company which was a friends husband and she was like an office admin but did a bit of social media for them, and I suspect she massively over exaggerates what she does now.
I personally thinks she classes her Instagram account as her social media "job"

Reactions: 5
Staying in a premier inn feels wholly unnecessary considering we’re in a pandemic

Anyone remember her house pre-divorce? That was one of the things that made me start following her. Bet she nagged wingers to death trying to get her way back to a nice big house
I only remember the rented house she had pre-wingers. Did her & the ex husband have a big house?

Reactions: 3
Staying in a premier inn feels wholly unnecessary considering we’re in a pandemic

Anyone remember her house pre-divorce? That was one of the things that made me start following her. Bet she nagged wingers to death trying to get her way back to a nice big house
She's surely not expecting this in the new dream house 😳

House not to my taste but it seems massive. Sure when she’s finished with it won’t be to my taste either... wicker hearts and angel wings all over the show 🤢

Reactions: 4
Lumi must pay well for a house that cost nearly a million! (Or hubby to be is super rich)

• Wow
Reactions: 3
OMG I am in complete awe of the new home!!!! It is bloody stunning.

It must have cost 1 million 😳

Someone please tell me how they could have afforded this....

Reactions: 6
OMG I am in complete awe of the new home!!!! It is bloody stunning.

It must have cost 1 million 😳

Someone please tell me how they could have afforded this....
It was on the market for 950k, obviously that's not to say they payed that but won't have been far off.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
She moved in with him so would’ve had whatever cash from her house sale with the ex to contribute

Reactions: 2
It's not on Rightmove now as they have completed. I looked when she mentioned them taking the fireplaces as they were heirlooms and it was pretty easy to find from that and the fact that she said it was five mins from where they lived now. I wouldn't say it was worth the money, the house is big but the garden is very small and it also has a railway line behind the house.

Reactions: 5
Can we not say the street name? As if you search sold houses on Rightmove could still find it that way

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.