Ashliesugarrushed #2 Don't be fooled by the rock that I got, I'm still Trashlie under this Botox

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The absolute nerve of her to assume the girls would want her to adopt them! I’m sure she’d be livid if her ex’s new partner was trying to do the same with her boys
How horribly intrusive of her to post about adopting the girls!!

Reactions: 9
How horribly intrusive of her to post about adopting the girls!!
The girls that she apparently forgets to take photos of as it doesn’t feel natural. Unless it’s one of her crap theme evenings then surprisingly she’s all over it with her #blendedfam tit

Reactions: 4
Completely agree whatever reason their mother isn’t involved I would not be happy seeing another woman post publicly about them like this to such a huge following. She may have wingers permission but it would still hurt like hell

She's appropriating those girls like she does the recipes that aren't hers 😑

Reactions: 3
Wow it’s not even 8am and I’ve already seen her and two others bleeting on about Lumi tit ! I think it looks cheap and nasty and the packaging on the ‘products’ looks naff too! If they weren’t making money from it I’m sure they would all stick to Elemis/CharlotteTilbury/etc oh and should it not be labelled ‘AD’ ???

Wow it’s not even 8am and I’ve already seen her and two others bleeting on about Lumi tit ! I think it looks cheap and nasty and the packaging on the ‘products’ looks naff too! If they weren’t making money from it I’m sure they would all stick to Elemis/CharlotteTilbury/etc oh and should it not be labelled ‘AD’ ???
I thought this, plus I’m sure there’s new guidelines on using filters when advertising products???

Reactions: 2
I’m literally loosing my tit over the effing Lumi every other slide. Just as a starter for 10, I have one, I love it, yes I bought it from an “influencer” ages ago before they were being shoved up our noses left right and centre and I would go as far as saying it’s changed my skin absolutely and I couldn’t live without it ... that said in mind, I have a steady income and still spent time thinking about it long and hard as they are a lot of money. Why are they shoving these expensive items down the throats of instahuns who at the moment may not be able to feed their families and feel like they must have this to change their lives. Read the room people!
Plus, as I said, I love it and think it does work but I also pre cleanse and take my make up off before I use it as a follow on to soap and a flannel and yes it still comes off a bit manky after but a double cleanse with soap and water does that anyway. Of course it’s going to look like it’s sucking a load of shite out your skin if you use it on a full face of makeup!
Don’t even get me started on “skin care routines” with a bloody filter - hasn’t that just because illegal!? Oh wait, not like this is an “AD” or anything.

I used to really enjoy following Ashlie, but honestly, she’s now firmly up there with my car crash hate watches just because she makes me feel better that I’m not a complete twazzock like she is!

Reactions: 6
So in one of her Lumi (undeclared) AD she said she doesn’t wear foundation. Then she’s putting her make up brushes - foundation included! In the washing machine?!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Not sure if someone has already said this, but filling in the holes is the last of the new owners worries, the grey painted wallpaper would be coming straight off!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Not sure if someone has already said this, but filling in the holes is the last of the new owners worries, the grey painted wallpaper would be coming straight off!!
It’s REALLY odd to paint for the new owners. Mate...they’re gonna fumigate the place and redecorate, you know that right??????

She’s really getting on my tits with this lumi...making out that she’s using her beauty therapy qualifications and just sharing a code with people...absolutely no mention that she’s making money or it’s an AD

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.