Ashliesugarrushed #2 Don't be fooled by the rock that I got, I'm still Trashlie under this Botox

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has she had her lashes done? I mean they looks tit but they suddenly look longer 🤔

Reactions: 6
Ashlie’s posted her bacon butty hack... but of course she only uses it for the boys because she “doesn’t really eat meat”... except for all the times she does 🙄

In typical ashlie style, she’s acting like the only people to have ever moved house. It’s hard, it’s stressful, no one actually enjoys the process, but most of us have bloody done it.

queue the house moving hints and tips....

So so glad I’ve found this thread!! I’ve followed Ashlie for over two years now, I think mostly out of morbid curiosity, but genuinely don’t understand how she has time to do everything she says she does in the house (themed meals, redecorating, house move etc) and still ‘run a social media business’. Half of the time it makes me feel like a sh*t mum and the other half it just makes me wish I’d found a rich partner... someone enlighten me as to how she manages it all!!

FFS the extent of my exit from a property includes leaving the bathroom and kitchen clean (thoroughly) quick hoover round and removal of any obvious dust eg skirt boards corners of ceilings and try and ensure outside bins are empty. That's it, call me a woman or basic but I ain't painting rooms to be redone within weeks!

Reactions: 9
FFS the extent of my exit from a property includes leaving the bathroom and kitchen clean (thoroughly) quick hoover round and removal of any obvious dust eg skirt boards corners of ceilings and try and ensure outside bins are empty. That's it, call me a woman or basic but I ain't painting rooms to be redone within weeks!
no way, would I paint. Surely a house is sold as seen. New families will want to put their own stamp on it anyway, what a complete waste of time!

Reactions: 7
Staying in a premier inn feels wholly unnecessary considering we’re in a pandemic

Anyone remember her house pre-divorce? That was one of the things that made me start following her. Bet she nagged wingers to death trying to get her way back to a nice big house

Reactions: 5
So so glad I’ve found this thread!! I’ve followed Ashlie for over two years now, I think mostly out of morbid curiosity, but genuinely don’t understand how she has time to do everything she says she does in the house (themed meals, redecorating, house move etc) and still ‘run a social media business’. Half of the time it makes me feel like a sh*t mum and the other half it just makes me wish I’d found a rich partner... someone enlighten me as to how she manages it all!!
I have no idea, I work, I have 3 kids and a husband that works very hard so does nothing at home, I have no idea how she does it, but then I think a lot of what she does for the kids is just for the gram, and really over the top

Reactions: 4
maybe she’s on speed
orrrr maybe she doesn’t do it all - she just plays pretend for insta. It’s all fake, just like her face

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I had to laugh when she made a big thing out of cleaning, decorating, leaving gifts for the new owners and the people she bought off didn’t even leave her any milk hahaha. They clearly don’t have an insta account to spout tit on!

I also think she does minimal work, so has time in the day to fanny about. I have to work 8 hours a day, even at home so I’m lucky it is flexible to fit around my family but I still wouldn’t have time (or the desire) to print Nando’s placemats off

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I don’t think she can work that much? I also fail to see how she can be doing marketing etc for businesses when her spelling and grammar is appalling. Even her LinkedIn has typos. I think she worked more before she moved to Leeds but clearly just spends mingers cash now.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.