Ashliesugarrushed #2 Don't be fooled by the rock that I got, I'm still Trashlie under this Botox

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It really boils my piss at how greedy she has become, her followers have sold out the Neom pod. What a load of rubbish I have had mines over a year and they sell out all the time. Stop your greedy grabby ways wacko!

Reactions: 6
I found her comments on the Vaccine Passport strange - it won’t happen because it’s “discriminatory & unfair” I mean there a few other words that I would have chosen to describe a global pandemic that has killed hundreds of thousands of people.
This thread has really opened my eyes, she used to make me feel like a bad mum, when the truth is, I’m a real life mum & it’s her that isn’t normal !!
I don't think she realises that certain countries already require proof of vaccinations against certain diseases. I had to provide proof of my yellow fever vaccination when I travelled to Costa Rica years ago. It's not 'discriminatory and unfair'. It's just a way to try and prevent the spread of a disease and keeping both those travelling and local population safe. And if the reason for your travel is a holiday then I don't think you're being 'discriminated' against......

Maybe this element of vaccination knowledge wasn't covered in Dr Wingers' science degree :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Ha ha I said this already....no different from what’s already in place.....you get vaccinated before travel, you have a vaccine card....simple
No card, no travel....don’t think anyone has ever said that’s discriminatory...

It really boils my piss at how greedy she has become, her followers have sold out the Neom pod. What a load of rubbish I have had mines over a year and they sell out all the time. Stop your greedy grabby ways wacko!
Of course they have 😂 or the fact that other influencers bang on about them all the time and give discount codes?!

The valentines stuff tho really who does that. It’s completely OTT and is giving those kids a false idea of how things are.

Reactions: 3
Any parent I know who is home schooling and / or working at the moment is at the end of there rope. They are definitely not doing all of that and running an Instagram account.

My kids are getting McDonalds as a treat purely because I am so run down and exhausted.

Reactions: 1
Finally the wanky theme nights pay off, she got a gifted hamper that she hasn’t declared properly.

Finally the wanky theme nights pay off, she got a gifted hamper that she hasn’t declared properly.
And embarrassingly included her own sea of beige tripe in all the pictures 🙄 if I were the bakery I’d be pretty pissed off with those pictures. If someone is kind enough to gift you something at least show it off on it’s own not in your own sea of shite party fodder.

I look at that and think that’s really what you’re giving your kids for dinner....all that sugar?!
and all her additions have taken over the table, I can’t work out what’s been gifted so I wouldn’t be influenced to buy based on that

Reactions: 2
Boiling a pot of water with a glass vase next to the pot on the hob. “wingers” isn’t with her for her brains is he 😳

• Haha
Why does she film carrying food to the table every time, like it’s some big revelation that they sit at the table to eat?! No one cares about your cheap ass table hun

I agree that divorce shouldn’t be a taboo subject but I don’t agree with her sharing details of Mingers divorce...even down the the cost?! Must upset her that’s £15k he doesn’t have to spend on her!

Also, she doesn’t actually share any details of merit. She waffles and makes herself look saintly but doesn’t say how or why she is an expert on divorce. It’s just a way to boost her following, which is kinda gross. Imagine selling yourself out like that!

Why would the grandparents be legal guardians of the kids, why not Wingers? Not sure how it all works, but sounds like a crap excuse to justify a bubble to me...

How many bubbles does she have?!
More bubbles than the cheap sparkling wine she drinks

Why would the grandparents be legal guardians of the kids, why not Wingers? Not sure how it all works, but sounds like a crap excuse to justify a bubble to me...
What kind of fucked up family dynamic do they have where his own parents have to have a court order to see his kids? 🥴 I would understand if it was their mums parents but no of course her family don’t exist 🙄

I always assumed that they were guardians as he was going to be a single parent who worked so they could be the childcare etc. However, since he moved Ash-lie in, it seems they use that as a way to get rid of the kids every weekend the boys aren’t there. What a surprise they arent there this weekend eh!

Reactions: 2
We don't know the ins and outs and nor do we need to but I wish she wouldn’t keep dropping little bits in about it, it’s not fair on the girls or their Mum. Yesterday she said she wasn’t well enough to have them, not sure mentioning that on social media or talking about Wingers divorce etc is the way to make that situation any better.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
She keeps repeating the advice that she was given about talking to their children about the other parent and what you put on social media. Be great if she actually followed the advice, she slates their dad at every chance she gets and she really should butt out of whatever has gone in with the girls' mother.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
She keeps repeating the advice that she was given about talking to their children about the other parent and what you put on social media. Be great if she actually followed the advice, she slates their dad at every chance she gets and she really should butt out of whatever has gone in with the girls' mother.
I know I totally agree. I've been through a divorce and, whereas I agree with the "2 happy homes are better than 1 unhappy home" , I absolutely disagree with a passion that using her open public platform to disclose elements of the other parents / the situation they are in etc , is, not only downright disgusting and disrespectful but it is going to be so hurtful to those kids if they ever hear/see it. Talk about airing your dirty linen. My ex and I are amicable now, we co parent and I would never dream of telling anyone BUT my closest family and friends about any of our past , let alone 30k strangers!!! Its madness!!!. Our childrens mental health and happiness has always been more important than anyone or anything. Here she is doing it for the crappy magazine subscription freebie she peddles or cheap cans of wine. The woman is become increasingly abhorrent.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
What has happened to her face today 😳 really struggled to understand a word she was saying on stories, and I’m a Geordie!!

She does my head in. Those kids are gonna have an inflated idea of what’s normal: I’m all for doing nice things for them but this is OTT and before long they are gonna think it’s normal and it isn’t

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.