Ashliesugarrushed #2 Don't be fooled by the rock that I got, I'm still Trashlie under this Botox

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What has happened to her face today 😳 really struggled to understand a word she was saying on stories, and I’m a Geordie!!
But she hasn’t had filler for 3 years. Yeah whatever ashlie pull the other one. She’s a disgrace and actually makes me cringe. The way she parades that family on Instagram and let’s face it that’s what all those theme nights are for is embarrassing

Reactions: 2
Is her eldest in secondary school? Id have been mortified if my parent was parading me online like that. Talking about the sex talks to thousands of people.

My eldest is 9 and doesnt like me taking photos now and if I do doesnt even like me to send them on whatsapp to family. I totally respect that!

Reactions: 1
Is her eldest in secondary school? Id have been mortified if my parent was parading me online like that. Talking about the sex talks to thousands of people.

My eldest is 9 and doesnt like me taking photos now and if I do doesnt even like me to send them on whatsapp to family. I totally respect that!
He’s year 5 or 6

Back up in Newcastle again.....no doubt she’ll say she’s allowed as collecting the boys. Didn’t realise going out of your way to go for a walk on the beach was allowed as part of that

Reactions: 4
Boys being home = a load of shite OTT posts about what she’s done to celebrate whilst the girls have probably eaten manky fish finger pie all week and been relegated to their bedroom to give Ash-Lie peace.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Boys being home = a load of shite OTT posts about what she’s done to celebrate whilst the girls have probably eaten manky fish finger pie all week and been relegated to their bedroom to give Ash-Lie peace.
Relegated to their grandparents more like

regardless of how weird/tit/hard your week may have been, the rules are there for a reason and people bending and breaking them are what’s keeping us in this mess. I dunno why she thinks she’s any different - she sure as hell shouldn’t as she’s the only person I know getting child free time with her endless bubbles.

regardless of how weird/tit/hard your week may have been, the rules are there for a reason and people bending and breaking them are what’s keeping us in this mess. I dunno why she thinks she’s any different - she sure as hell shouldn’t as she’s the only person I know getting child free time with her endless bubbles.
And again the court order is for Trash-lie only not Matt Lucas who was obviously driving the car while she was drooling in the back!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Relegated to their grandparents more like
That’s not relegation, at least the poor loves would get some attention there! They are only wheeled out for the gram when the precious boys are there at other times.

Mingers and his stupid moon face piss me off. How he can let his kids be treated so badly is disgusting

Reactions: 5
Oh dear God. I really hope she doesnt start shilling Lumi Spa.

You can buy electronic cleansers for a tenth of the price. No joke. Much better products to use with them elsewhere.

Who am I kidding though, she'l be selling them by the end of the week.

Reactions: 7
Just had a wee search to see if Ashlie had her own thread. I actually quite liked her but recently she's been getting on my wick. The lumi spa was the final nail in the coffin. Sick of seeing it on insta!!

Reactions: 7
Those face vibrators are everywhere...and they’re overpriced tit like most of the MLM stuff
It’ll be an unfollow for me if she starts with those

Just watched her stories, it’s not a live facial it’s a sales pitch....it won’t be the end of the week she’s flogging them it’ll be in about 20 mins...,🙄

Reactions: 6
Alreeeet! Look guys I'm a real trained beauty therapist, got me badges and everything! Forget about that glitter infill from a few weeks ago alreet, I know I looked an absolute twit but I need you all to buy this face vibrater ok pets I'm just going to pop a swipe up here for all the deets and dat. No pressure what so ever but swipe up!

Reactions: 5
The other face massager she showed with all the bacteria growth in. I have one, cost me 9.99 and does the same job. Mine doesn't have bacteria growth in because shock horror I wash it and let it dry. That one she showed has clearly just been thrown in the cupboard like she said and just left 🙄

Her face looks red raw, how she can sit proudly and say she’s 37 with nothing on her face. Ashlie looks older than that!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.