Ashliesugarrushed #2 Don't be fooled by the rock that I got, I'm still Trashlie under this Botox

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s got a physics degree ffs...she mentioned it the other day. So bugger all to do with vaccines 🙄

She’s also not getting that not being allowed to fly because you won’t get the vaccine will totally be a thing....the country your visiting will ask for it in a similar way to some currently need you to have yellow fever etc. You have to produce your vaccine record at check in....no record, no travel....
At least she’s not banging on about them having the proteins now

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
She is such a big head. What she hasn't seen or done isn't worth seeing or doing 🙄🙄 why does she keep going on about her divorce and putting herself out there as if she's a counsellor / relationship guru....doesn't she for a moment think how her boys would feel knowing how personal she is about their dad all the time. Her awful marriage, how hard life was for her blah blah.

Reactions: 3
You would think when she goes to see her grandad then they'd do as much as they can to protect him in the future. I know the vaccine doesn't prevent you from catching/carrying but will reduce symptoms and hopefully the spread. Just because they've had covid the once, doesn't mean they might not get it again and they may not be so lucky the second time round.

Sick of her bleating on as if they're scientists now.

Reactions: 2
You would think when she goes to see her grandad then they'd do as much as they can to protect him in the future. I know the vaccine doesn't prevent you from catching/carrying but will reduce symptoms and hopefully the spread. Just because they've had covid the once, doesn't mean they might not get it again and they may not be so lucky the second time round.

Sick of her bleating on as if they're scientists now.
Wingers is a scientist. Didnt you get the memo for that? 🧐😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Why is she sharing a video about bottle feeding a baby?!
Her “ask me anything” always has me rolling my eyes.
Standard answers that always come up:
-The girls LOVE sharing a room and ask to do so.
-We all have “Co Vid” proteins (wtf) so won’t need to vaccine (as diagnosed by Dr Wingers).
-Errr hang on, we need the vaccine to go on holiday?? Scratch that last one.
-I didn’t even like Wingers to begin with, he pursued me.
-Oscar has ADHD (not diagnosed... unless by Dr Wingers).
-Pic of me in a bikini. Bonus points if it includes my ONE so-called “before” weight loss photo- where I am 9 months pregnant.
-I invented cookies.
-Bonus for spelling mistakes and misused apostrophes on story captions.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I work for the nhs and we have a vaccine briefing today. Can’t wait for Wingers and his science degree to give me the info 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I found her comments on the Vaccine Passport strange - it won’t happen because it’s “discriminatory & unfair” I mean there a few other words that I would have chosen to describe a global pandemic that has killed hundreds of thousands of people.
This thread has really opened my eyes, she used to make me feel like a bad mum, when the truth is, I’m a real life mum & it’s her that isn’t normal !!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
These q&a's are the same questions every time. As dull as her.

Also she says a "troll message" (meaning read on tattle) called her Michael Jackson now Wingers calls her Jacko.. I have a question.. does she call him Matt Lucas?? 🤭
20210208_154708.jpg

Lush 😁

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Ohhh here comes another “Trashlie ask me anything” Bingo answer:
-The girls were rubbish eaters before they met me, but I’ve converted them to eat all sorts (such as fish fingers in the slow cooker).

Heard that one so many times, it’s blatantly a dig at the girls’ Mum.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Ohhh here comes another “Trashlie ask me anything” Bingo answer:
-The girls were rubbish eaters before they met me, but I’ve converted them to eat all sorts (such as fish fingers in the slow cooker).

Heard that one so many times, it’s blatantly a dig at the girls’ Mum.
Fish fingers in the slow cooker makes me snort every time 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Fish fingers in the slow cooker makes me snort every time 😂😂
Even better that she calls it “fish pie” erm no hun!
These q&a's are the same questions every time. As dull as her.

Also she says a "troll message" (meaning read on tattle) called her Michael Jackson now Wingers calls her Jacko.. I have a question.. does she call him Matt Lucas?? 🤭View attachment 425491
Lush 😁
Omg I can never Unsee this! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
But then you look at what the boys eat and there isn’t a bit of green in there unless it’s a bit of bloody celery. I wouldn’t call them healthy eaters.
And what’s wrong with just sticking the fish fingers in the oven? It’ll take longer to assemble that monstrosity than it will to just cook them normally.

Uhhh can’t stand how extra she has to be on every damn occasion. All a big flashy show for reels and likes, the kids probably hate it all and the fact they’re constantly being pictured.

Plus, personal opinion, buying gifts for the kids on Valentine’s Day 🤮 trashy & unnecessary

Uhhh can’t stand how extra she has to be on every damn occasion. All a big flashy show for reels and likes, the kids probably hate it all and the fact they’re constantly being pictured.

Plus, personal opinion, buying gifts for the kids on Valentine’s Day 🤮 trashy & unnecessary
She’s declared herself a guru and is running with it. It’s absolute bollocks, everyone likes to do nice things for their kids but this is all for the gram and likes. It’s not genuine or kind, it’s all for her gain. I honestly can’t stand the fake “look at my perfect blended family because I do all this for the kids” when in reality those girls are shipped off at any opportunity as she can’t be arsed with them when her precious boys are there!

Reactions: 3
I’m guessing the Boys will be with their Dad this weekend, which is why the gifts etc have been laid out today. I fully understand that it must be hard to find the balance in a “blended” family but from the way shes posts, it’s as though they don’t do anything at all with the girls when the Boys are at their Dads, which is odd & also very sad. Or they are shipped off to grandparents (one of their many bubbles!!) Surely it’s just as important for the girls to have “alone time” with their Dad & also with Ashleigh as she is their Step Mother. Only making an effort with activities with all 4 children will surely cause resentment when they are older ?
As much as we do family things together, I do try & make sure that my two older girls (8&4) have a bit of alone time with both me & my Husband. We have a 7month old so it’s become extra important to make sure they don’t feel left out. I just find it odd & clearly all 4 kids aren’t treated the same.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.