Ashliesugarrushed #2 Don't be fooled by the rock that I got, I'm still Trashlie under this Botox

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Of course the grenade has not 1 but 2 swipe up links 🙄 and passing off more quotes as her own. Another day in the life of Ash-LIE

Reactions: 3
Why doesn't she just file the colour off and cover with a gel polish? This glitter "hack" (and I use that term very loosely) looks horrific. I mean if she put the phone down for half an hour she'd have time

Reactions: 6
Good shout. Chinese NY next week but boys will be at their Dad’s..... I

Ha ha I hadn’t been on insta until now....she’s nothing if not predictable

Chinese NY celebration and she’s having Thai 🤨

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I dunno how she can be faffed putting all those decorations up to bring them back down again. My eldest is 9, if it cant be done with lego, ps4, ipad or switch hes not doing it.

Reactions: 6
I dunno how she can be faffed putting all those decorations up to bring them back down again. My eldest is 9, if it cant be done with lego, ps4, ipad or switch hes not doing it.
It's all for the gram though isn't it. Sad.

Reactions: 2
Got to keep the bots and huns interested somehow though.....or that would be a proper waste of wingers 💰💰 on the old 💎earrings....

Reactions: 2

Ash off to the vaccine centre after seeing the Covid passport articles

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Why did she celebrate Chinese New Year with a Thai takeaway? Clue is in the title hun 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.