Ashliesugarrushed #2 Don't be fooled by the rock that I got, I'm still Trashlie under this Botox

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So you can basically see anyone and you're in a bubble. Ffs no wonder we're still in this 12 months later 😒

Reactions: 7
Do the girls see their mam at all?
I know the boys go to their dads every other weekend, and seem to share Christmas

Who the duck wants to watch her prance around the kitchen in shorts and vest cleaning. Exactly no one! Why would you!!!

Reactions: 6
Who the duck wants to watch her prance around the kitchen in shorts and vest cleaning. Exactly no one! Why would you!!!
Her house must be boiling, the boys are always in boxers and bare chests and she’s always in tiny shorts and vest tops.

Reactions: 2
spotted out walking yesterday with NO kids !! wonder which ‘bubble’ they were in yesterday 🙃

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Make up brushes in the washing machine, surely that will destroy the glue holding the bristles on?

Reactions: 3
Until airlines want proof of vaccination so you can fly and she’ll be demanding they’re front of the queue
Also having covid doesn’t mean you’re immune from catching it again....they reckon 5 months max, less if you’ve had a mild case, and according to her they breezed through it so she’ll be lucky if she’s still protected...

Reactions: 9
What the actual duck. Has anyone reported that comment? She’s completely wrong.

Reactions: 1
Well after a day in the snow I am so pleased that she’s cooked up a nice traditional winter warmer for the kids.

Oh no, I’m mistaken it’s yet another plate full of crackers and celery.

• Haha
Screenshot_20210203-161501_Instagram.jpg

It isn't on your neighbourhood's watch though is it trashLIE?? It's from Pinterest isn't it. This woman will literally lie about EVERYTHING! Why? I don't get it, of all the things you could be known as you picked liar.
Screenshot_20210203-161439_Google.jpg

• Wow
I fell down a rabbit hole when I had insomnia and looked back at her insta from just before she met Mingers. She went on holiday with her ex in the feb, was tagging him in snow pics in the March then by the end of May, her house was for sale and she was having weekends in posh hotels in Leeds...not quite the “6 months” she said she was single for when she was being her self appointed divorce guru.

I also noticed she had a few things that people asked her where she got them. Just just replied the shop or site. Not like now, when she sticks a swipe up on everything, even if it’s not something she has or is the same. Beggy cow needs to fund her half of the mortgage I guess!

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.