Ashliesugarrushed #2 Don't be fooled by the rock that I got, I'm still Trashlie under this Botox

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here come her “before” and “after” weight loss pictures... where she’s 9 months pregnant in the before pic 🙈
And her photo of her “belly rolls” when she sits down in a bikini... sorry, need a magnifying glass to see them! Belly still perfectly flat 🙄

Reactions: 12
Hasnt got a curve on her except her fake boobs.

Thar bikini photo is an actual joke & actually really offensive to those with REAL weight issues & battles.

also the babies were 8lb and the rest stayed - LOL! Did she forget about all the fluid, placenta, water retention etc?! What a moron. She has never struggled to lose “5 stone” in her life and hasn’t got a bit of loose skin. Her natural build is tall, slim, big hands/feet & long limbs. She’s so offensive.

Reactions: 13
I find it hilarious that she shares (aka arse licks so people share her page to up her engagement) people and says they have such great food ideas...then shares a slow cooker fish finger pie 😂 erm maybe try some of the ideas ash hun, your kids will thank you

Reactions: 4
People sharing images like the one laid on the sunbed and then saying there is something wrong with it, is the exact reason why people have such problems with how they look. There is absolutely nothing wrong with that picture but someone who is a bit bigger but still healthy will look at that and think they're even worse now.

Reactions: 7
Honestly she’s absolutely unbelievable, there isn’t an inch of fat on the woman, rolls... what bloody rolls? 🙃

People sharing images like the one laid on the sunbed and then saying there is something wrong with it, is the exact reason why people have such problems with how they look. There is absolutely nothing wrong with that picture but someone who is a bit bigger but still healthy will look at that and think they're even worse now.
Totally agree it’s so damaging....

Reactions: 4
I have knows her through mutual friends most of my adult life and can confirm she has never ever been even slightly on the heavy side bar pregnancies - I used to really like her but that post just makes people who are anything over a size 12 feel like tit!

Reactions: 9
Her “daily” affirmations are just the same tit each day, with a few memes that other big accounts posted the day before. Maybe Ash’s new affirmation should be not to copy people?!

Reactions: 6
Her “daily” affirmations are just the same tit each day, with a few memes that other big accounts posted the day before. Maybe Ash’s new affirmation should be not to copy people?!
It's the same shite Hinch used to post every morning, even the same music. Not an ounce of originality in her.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Really bored of these now 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Hope everyone "remembered to breathe" this morning now Trash-lie is on an insta break 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Maybe Mrshinch isn’t giving her enough affirmations to steal & pass off as her own or maybe she’s been called to Downing Street to take Prof Whittys place , seeing as she is a COVID expert! 😂😂😂

• Haha
Maybe Mrshinch isn’t giving her enough affirmations to steal & pass off as her own or maybe she’s been called to Downing Street to take Prof Whittys place , seeing as she is a COVID expert! 😂😂😂
“Alreet Whitty man, you just need to get everyone to take vitamin D for Co Vid. I had it and i wasn’t even ill, was I Wingers babe. Babe, tell them that funny story about when I had it, omg guys I was dying. Haha babe tell it funnier. Anyway, I’m really busy with my site visits, I know I’m not a scientist like you Whitty but I drove past the science museum on my way here so I kinda am now right?! Omg BoJo, do you brush your hair with a toffee apple man?! Hahahaha I thought of that joke on my
Own, didn’t see it on a meme and repeat it as if I made it up. Also guys, don’t forget that daily affirmations really help, so don’t worry if people are losing loved ones, jobs or have all time low mental health, just get them to streche and breathe and it will be grand.
Ok pets, I’m off to con wingers into some Tiffany jewellery as I have 31 views on this story so peace out”

• Haha
Reactions: 27
“Alreet Whitty man, you just need to get everyone to take vitamin D for Co Vid. I had it and i wasn’t even ill, was I Wingers babe. Babe, tell them that funny story about when I had it, omg guys I was dying. Haha babe tell it funnier. Anyway, I’m really busy with my site visits, I know I’m not a scientist like you Whitty but I drove past the science museum on my way here so I kinda am now right?! Omg BoJo, do you brush your hair with a toffee apple man?! Hahahaha I thought of that joke on my
Own, didn’t see it on a meme and repeat it as if I made it up. Also guys, don’t forget that daily affirmations really help, so don’t worry if people are losing loved ones, jobs or have all time low mental health, just get them to streche and breathe and it will be grand.
Ok pets, I’m off to con wingers into some Tiffany jewellery as I have 31 views on this story so peace out”
Who else read that in her voice? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Haven’t been on for a few days and just seen the name of the new thread 😭😭😭 am crying. She has been suspiciously quiet the last few days??

I thought she was on an Insta break?

Can’t even have a family tea with showing it off on the internet.

Bet nobody has known how to function in that house last 2 days with no camera shoved in their faces

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.