Ashlie Sugarrushed #10 Skin like a glazed donut; face like a puffer fish

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread done. No idea who came up with it, sorry, feel free to credit yourself you superstar!

Anyone up for a recap? She’s been same old Ashlie really; boring us with tales of Mr Worldwide. Getting rid of her step-daughters at every available opportunity, and reminding us how perfect her boys are. She’s bread-crumbed about some legal issue going on in the back ground. She’s not been shilling her Lumi much, but is obviously working 90 hours a week (no-one knows what doing….just being a full-time dick really).

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Those girls aren’t with them. Total shite saying they are going out with them. Also, I hope they aren’t actually as she’s been “on the sherbets” for 4 hours. I expect they are with the grandparents so the boys get a triumphant meal at the ivy tomorrow!

Reactions: 8
pmsl...just come on and seen the new thread title🤣🤣... tis I that must lay claim to this masterpiece.....Trashlie +🍩=🐡🤡Happy new year everyone🎉

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Her body language towards the girls in her latest pictures is so telling. Wingers, grow a bleeping pair and do the right thing by your kids- a live in nanny would be cheaper and better for them FFS!

Reactions: 5
Those girls aren’t with them. Total shite saying they are going out with them. Also, I hope they aren’t actually as she’s been “on the sherbets” for 4 hours. I expect they are with the grandparents so the boys get a triumphant meal at the ivy tomorrow!
If they were with them, she would have posted a photo of them as it’s obvious she reads here and then tries to defend herself, which always ends up her either lying, looking an idiot or going off on some rambling incoherent rant!

Reactions: 6
Wonder where the little sister was with older one being a sleepovers, and why do they never have sleepovers they have a big enough house and especially with boys being away would be perfect opportunity.

Reactions: 3
Wonder where the little sister was with older one being a sleepovers, and why do they never have sleepovers they have a big enough house and especially with boys being away would be perfect opportunity.
I imagine Trashlie’s insta is the talk of the school mums and no one would ever let their kids go to her house. I mean, would you?!

I imagine Trashlie’s insta is the talk of the school mums and no one would ever let their kids go to her house. I mean, would you?!
She has no school mum friends does she? Speaks for itself! They’ll all see what we see and think what we think

Reactions: 5
She has no school mum friends does she? Speaks for itself! They’ll all see what we see and think what we think
Apart from the MLM huns she doesn’t seem to have any friends full stop
Also £150 for a meal for 6 isn’t particularly pricey, especially with alcohol. Surprised the kids were allowed full portions though, that’ll be them fed for a week

• Haha
Heard it all now. Dry January causes folk to binge in Feb and have a heart attack.

Wonder if Dr Wingding told her that 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 16
This might be just me but ‘just two pints cause we were driving’ with the kids in the car why are you having anything at all !!!
This to me is when you have an issue with alcohol. If youre going to be driving you just dont have anything.

If you like the taste have an non alcoholic beer. Almost all bars/restaurants sell it or a mocktail.

If you cant go out for a meal without having an alcoholic drink, its a problem.

Reactions: 14
I assume it was a pint each. Who knows. She doesnt eat properly so even at 6 foot, a pint could put her over the limit surely.

Is one pint worth it? Just wait til you get home. Use the fancy machine you bought for Wingdings fathers day or whatever it was for. Or his fancy £50 bottle opener to open a bottled beer 🙄

I assume it was a pint each. Who knows. She doesnt eat properly so even at 6 foot, a pint could put her over the limit surely.

Is one pint worth it? Just wait til you get home. Use the fancy machine you bought for Wingdings fathers day or whatever it was for. Or his fancy £50 bottle opener to open a bottled beer 🙄
I know in Scotland it would probably put you over the limit ! I just don’t get it one pint isn’t going to touch the sides so why do it and as you say if you like the taste then get 0%

Reactions: 7
They have a drink because they deserve it! they have 4 kids constantly and no breaks, they both work 90 hours a week in highly stressful demanding jobs, they get no help and can’t remember the last time they even had a holiday

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I have a zero tolerance to drink and drive. 1 or the other. I can have a few say spirit and mixer drinks and it doesn't feel to touch me. I can have 1/2 lager and feel really squiffy. It's just not worth it. Drink OR drive.

Reactions: 13
If I had to look at/talk to/sleep with Mingers then I’d need to be drunk all of the time aswell.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.