Ashlie Sugarrushed #8 Who is tallest, Trashlie or Mingers? All she can cook is slow cooker fish fingers!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe we should all be more surprised when it’s a weekend that she does “have” the girls. Or should that be mingers the shittest Dad on the planet? I mean come on, when did he last do anything with those poor girls without the live in maid there instagramming it?!

Reactions: 8
JJ “who helps us clean”

You pay her you bleeping loon! She is a cleaner, that’s her job. She’s not your mate who does it out the goodness of her heart!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Children grow up so fast, he may regret giving up precious time with those 2 girls one day, especially as her boys get the best of both worlds all the time. It definitely shows in the way they (her kids) behave for the camera now to...it really isn't cute or funny.

Reactions: 11
JJ “who helps us clean”

You pay her you bleeping loon! She is a cleaner, that’s her job. She’s not your mate who does it out the goodness of her heart!
Also if it was so impromptu that the girls sacked mingers off, how did they manage to get the cleaner to cat sit at short notice

Reactions: 5
I wonder if she ships the girls off all the time as they remind her of Wingers ex, you know a couple who were married

Reactions: 8
I wonder if it will just be Trashlie and Mingers at the coast, which would mean they’ve sacked those girls off for 3 days! I reckon she’s pulled her face about how she’s not coping with her precious boys being away and that’s why Mingers has taken her away .

Reactions: 5
Last Bank-holiday weekend of the year and the end of the six weeks holidays and he’s rather spend it all alone with that nasty cow. Shame on you Mingers, you’re a selfish prick.

Reactions: 11
Has wingers actually grown a pair and said he’s taking his daughters somewhere without the precious boys?! Is it Scarborough or somewhere around there, since it’s not too far from Wakey

Has wingers actually grown a pair and said he’s taking his daughters somewhere without the precious boys?! Is it Scarborough or somewhere around there, since it’s not too far from Wakey
Doesn't look like Scarborough, no doubt it'll be some special coastal place that they always go to. 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 2
It’s the north east they are probably picking the boys up so no special day out for girls

Reactions: 2
It looks like the papas fish restaurant in cleethorpes and then the boating lakes I could be wrong but it looks like that area

Reactions: 3
I'm honestly so shocked they're doing something without the precious boys there.

Reactions: 3
She’s pushing her MLM product that stops/reduces male balding… too bad it’s too late for Mr Worldwide ooops I mean Mr Mingers

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.