Ashlie Sugarrushed #8 Who is tallest, Trashlie or Mingers? All she can cook is slow cooker fish fingers!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really do think it’s something “serious” but even if it was her grandad yeah its sad but to go awol no one does that surly my theory is something to do with girls mum she’s gone back to court to get more access /custody to the girls although ash would love to have the girls less it wouldn’t play into the hard to done by mom of 4 etc
if I was the mum I’d be using her Instagram as evidence - we’ve seen the digs about their mum (parental alienation), lack of regard for protecting their privacy...

Reactions: 7
I wonder if the girls Mum has gone back to court for more access as the girls are binned off with Wingers parents at every opportunity.

Reactions: 5
Narcissists like Trashlie can’t stay away from insta for long. She thrives on the attention and is probably loving the speculation here. I hope the silence is because Wingers has kicked her out!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Hopefully it’s all come to a head and as someone else has said her insta has been good evidence for the Mum and that absolute wet wipe Wingers has finally grown a pair…but probably not

She hasn't even been back on to mention lumi bestie Rebecca having her baby 😮

Reactions: 2
Imagine if they've caught covid or monkey pox so she's having to lay low as it's all made up 🙄

She didn't even do a welcome home boys post, wonder if they decided to sack her off and live with their dad most of the time 🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.