Ashlie Sugarrushed #8 Who is tallest, Trashlie or Mingers? All she can cook is slow cooker fish fingers!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
errmmmm...collagen is supposed to make a man with a huge bald spot grow hair in a month?....tut tut Trash.....WRONG!!!...FALSE ADVERTISING LUV....and a pack of lies.. horrendous woman....if it's so good, try it on your bald boyfriend and show the results in one month's time....i absolutely hate these total wasters peddling false information like this. There should be a law against it. scum is a fair word to describe them.
I think there are laws on false advertising, keep reporting her to both Instagram & trading standards

Reactions: 6
What a lucky coincidence that Ash got rid of the girls for a whole day and night when Mingers is off so they can have a child free day and night and probably weekend the girls ditched their dad 🙄

Reactions: 15
.......drum roll please🥁🥁🥁.....Trash has " pied the girls " off for a day so she can have daddy Warbucks and his wallet to herself 🙄 ... they are so so predictable!!!!

Reactions: 15
Grandma and Grandad Wingers must have put their foot down and said no 😂 also, if as a parent I’d taken a day off to spend time with my kids and they ask to spend the day with mates at sleepover, I would be wounded!! (I mean he clearly ain’t bleeping bothered) or I would explain to them that they could sleep over anytime and how much I would like to spend the day with them doing fun stuff. Instead this pair of selfish c**ts (and I NEVER use that word) and happy to palm his kids off again 😡😡😡😡

They are disgustingly Selfish. Those girls deserve better than the pair of them.

Reactions: 18
Just been for a walk round a well known beauty spot in Wakey with kids and dog. Thought I might have bumped into Trash but of course she lives in Leeds 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Just been for a walk round a well known beauty spot in Wakey with kids and dog. Thought I might have bumped into Trash but of course she lives in Leeds 😂
If you took your kids, then you won’t see Trashlie, she’d palms her own step kids off, she won’t want to be anywhere where other peoples kids are 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Its the lttle lies like ‘i dont eat meat can’t stand it im pretty much veggie’ has a chicken salad 🤔

And the latest ‘i never drink pop, hate it. This can of pop is elite tho’ 🤨 if you HATED it you wouldn’t have even tried that particular drink

Honestly shes an absolute lying witch and lives in a fantasy world

Reactions: 9
what's with this weird asf "wedding" story she is going on about ffs Trash, shut up you prat....And another sh*te reel....god she's tedious. Someone tell her she is a grown woman ,even though Matt Lucas, keeps feeding the old bags ego.

Reactions: 2
I'd bet money on it that the girls haven't pied Matt Lucas off, it'll be the other way around! She'll have put that as a sort of disclaimer (to here cause she obviously reads this thread 👋) before sharing their day! She's a bigger bum than 2 arses 🙄

I'd bet money on it that the girls haven't pied Matt Lucas off, it'll be the other way around! She'll have put that as a sort of disclaimer (to here cause she obviously reads this thread 👋) before sharing their day! She's a bigger bum than 2 arses 🙄
Of course that’s what happened in reality, oh and of course they’ve managed to find a room at the inn 🙄 let’s see if they are wearing the same clothes tomorrow eh! Because if it so wasn’t planned neither of them would have an overnight bag 🤔🤨

Reactions: 3
So both girls have gone to the same mate? Or coincidence both have friends who want a sleep over the same day hmmmmm yeah right Trash! Hope shagging Matt Lucas is worth the shopping 🤢

Reactions: 6
Posted message in wrong thread 🫣🤣

Not surprised about their weekend plans though. Hope the bed creaks.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Of course that’s what happened in reality, oh and of course they’ve managed to find a room at the inn 🙄 let’s see if they are wearing the same clothes tomorrow eh! Because if it so wasn’t planned neither of them would have an overnight bag 🤔🤨
Yeah sure there are loads of room in the inn on a bank holiday weekend in a busy area 🤔

Ok so done abit snooping, she has a pic on her insta Feb 2018 of her ex still together! Then Oct 2018 a pic of the all four kids! Why does she make out like she was a divorcee mother of 2 and had been single for years before mingers came along! I’m guessing it over lapped! She so comes across like a women who can’t be without a man

Reactions: 16
Ok so done abit snooping, she has a pic on her insta Feb 2018 of her ex still together! Then Oct 2018 a pic of the all four kids! Why does she make out like she was a divorcee mother of 2 and had been single for years before mingers came along! I’m guessing it over lapped! She so comes across like a women who can’t be without a man
And there are little signs way before October, her visiting places, the tacky wings ornament he gave her as a present. These signs only started showing up a little while after the picture of her and her husband. She just lies all the time.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.