Ashlie Sugarrushed #8 Who is tallest, Trashlie or Mingers? All she can cook is slow cooker fish fingers!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who goes and stays at a hotel over 2 hours away while their kids are at a sleepover at friends house (supposedly). What if one of the kids gets sick or has a nightmare or just generally wants to come home, kids do that on sleepovers sometimes. I can bet they aren’t stayed sober in the hotel too in case they have to drive back unexpectedly. The usual top class parenting from Trash and Mingers.

Reactions: 20
Who posts messages they have had from someone else telling them how wonderful they are ? What an absolute big headed show off. Is this really the world we now live in ?

Me me me me me me. Unbelievable.

Reactions: 12
i am absolutely PMSL!!!!! Not only does she have to justify her lies to her bought followers and the few "real" ones ie fellow Insta begs and her family , but she also needs to justify herself to TATTLE!!!! We KNOW the girls aren't at a friends house hun .... you might be as thick as pig poo but we see you!!!
hey GANG... What we thinking, another night away/out/ child free???? hmmm lets wait and see....

HEY GANG, it's all about ME.....my names TrashLIE and I'm always kid free.

Who posts messages they have had from someone else telling them how wonderful they are ? What an absolute big headed show off. Is this really the world we now live in ?

Narcissists that's who!!
lets be real though who in their right mind would write that drivel to a total stranger....if it is real, that person needs some intervention fast because it's creepy asf. 🤔

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Also, I would be freaked out if someone I didn’t know saw me and my family on the aeroplane and then messaged me. No thought for safeguarding either her or his kids.

Pmsl laughing at the back paddling/justifying the fact the girls have been palmed off AGAIN! Those girls will remember what an absolute crappy father he is how he prioritises work and Trashlie and her boys and how he was happy to put his time with her above his time with them. No matter how much money he might earn, you can’t buy the time back with them

Last edited:
Not shown before Olivia’s messages with the other Mums numbers- message from Ashlie:

“Hi Liv, since the boys are away, me and your Dad fancy another night away. Can you please send me some of your mates’ mins’ numbers so I can text them and beg for you to sleepover? If you could send me three numbers then you could sleep at one each night and then the mum before could drop you straight at the next house, no need for me and your Dad to come home at all! Cheers hun”

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So that’s one daughter, where is the other one? They will have different friends.

Reactions: 4
Is a new handbag and a McMansion really worth sleeping with mingers though? Bleugh I wouldn’t. I’ll keep my river island bag and semi detached thanks with my other half who I fancy

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I wonder what effect the energy increase will have on Trash’s mini mansion?

Looks like it would be hard on the utilities 😂

*note to add - the cost of crisis living is absolutely not funny but this hole deserves it!

Reactions: 8
I get the impression she had no other option than mingers. If what has been said is true about her husband ending the marriage and her not being well thought of locally I can’t imagine they were queuing up to take her on.

I’ll be amazed if her and mingers are together in 10 years time. He’ll eventually have enough of her but unfortunately for him he’ll never get these years back with his kids and I hope they never forgive him for the way he’s treating them.

Trash will probably move onto a grandad with a bit of cash…and I dread to think what her face will look like in 10 years 😂😂

Were it not for the fact that that fawning message was actually written in something resembling English, I’d be betting that she’d sent it to herself. 😆

Tenner still says it was one of the Begins With You huns, making up a load of tripe to make Trashers seem more pleasant than she actually is.

Also: no-one has a “dream” relationship. You can have a good, strong relationship, sure, but it still won’t be a dream!

Reactions: 9
I thought she left an abusive ex then was alone for years then by chance met the love of her life who really had to graft her as she wasn’t ready for anyone 🙄 what was the deal with her ex?

Reactions: 7
I saw in one of her highlights that one of things she was grateful for in 2018 was meeting Wingers.

He took her up the shard (oh er) in August 2018 if I recall correctly so it doesn't really give her much time after separating from her husband before jumping into the next relationship. She said she turned him down before finally agreeing to a date so probably much earlier than August 2018.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
euuughhhhh.....she has the most annoying voice on Instagram ...she is off the scale crazy. jeez, Mingers man, for the sake of human kind, do us all a favour and put a gob stopper in your
mad bints cake hole for gods sake ,😵💫😵💫😵💫

Reactions: 5
Who the EFF sits with there phone out recording the TV giving it all Na Max Na . STFU man 👊

Reactions: 3

And who messages that load of old poo saying someone they don’t know is so great. Weird! As clearly they are below par parents!

Having watched her latest stories (talk along with Stranger Things) I can only assume she's hoping to be the next Gogglebox family. Except it would just be her and Wingers as the kids would be palmed off every week whilst they film.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’m dying inside after listening to the Stranger Things stories. How can one person be so cringe? The red flags and mindset and the gaslighting. Oh just shut up you silly bint.

• Sick
I thought she left an abusive ex then was alone for years then by chance met the love of her life who really had to graft her as she wasn’t ready for anyone 🙄 what was the deal with her ex?
He wasn’t abusive at all. I don’t think they had a great relationship by any means, but he certainly wasn’t abusive. I also think he left her in the end.

Reactions: 4
He wasn’t abusive at all. I don’t think they had a great relationship by any means, but he certainly wasn’t abusive. I also think he left her in the end.
I thought that’s must of been the case, narcissist playing the victim,
Does her ex have a new partner? Wonder if she is a good step parent to the boys I can’t imagine trashlie liking that

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.